What We Love About Ourselves!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Girls (and boys)

I've taken it upon myself to make a thread dedicated to our self esteem. everyone is so fantastic and i think that they should realise it, now i dont know if anyone else thinks this is a good idea but i thiink we should all post what we think are the best parts of ourselves. Saying it in our heads and seeing it written out are two whole different things! and i don't want anyone to think it's being conceited to say that that there is something physycal and characterwise you LOOVEEEE about yourself!!! Everyone here is beautiful
luv.gif
so i'll start

What i love about me is: I am good at making people happy and i have nice eyes

Hopefully this will work!
shy.gif

Lovely idea for a thread! There's a similiar one somewhere, but I can't find it... Anywho! I love the fact that I'm a kind and nurturing person... I have a BIG heart too... Oh, and I finally accepted that I'm pretty! Yay! That only took 11 years to accept and believe!

I really love my independence and sense of adventure. I enjoy my own company and do things alone (go to a movie, dinner, show etc) that most people have to do with another. I like to try new things and can find the fun in most..the older I get the more risks I seem willing to try..

lol, I love my eyebrows and my boobies!! I also love that I love to laugh and do so LOUDLY!!

yay! this is working and posterofagirl plz dont say that i know i sound overly optomistic and cerry and all that annoing stuff but belive me there is alot not to like about me but there are a few good things

and a sidenote leila i love my boobies LOLOl good call

Originally Posted by alittlebit yay! this is working and posterofagirl plz dont say that i know i sound overly optomistic and cerry and all that annoing stuff but belive me there is alot not to like about me but there are a few good things
and a sidenote leila i love my boobies LOLOl good call

LOL! Well I do!!
And I am sure you have a zillion more fantastic things about yourself that you haven't even thought of yet!

oo such a good one! i just want other girls to c this an say hey, i like that about me too and more so as the thread grows!

cute thread!

physical...

my eyes

my ass (lol)

characterwise...

big heart

honest

make people laugh

I like my smile and my eyelashes (they are long and have natural curl). I'm a determined and strong person. I've been through a lot in my life even though I am only 20..

physical: ass, legs

character: honesty, sensitivity, being a good listener

Oh, well I reckon since everyone started adding physical likes I should add one too! I love my ass now that it's smaller! It was mighty hard finding jeans for my butt to fit in... Thanks to my two kids, it's a little smaller and IMHO, more proportionate to my body *lol*

I love my butt, shape of my legs and hips. i'm always putting everyone before me but sometimes that's not a good thing. I'm a friendly person and i'm always wanting to do stuff to help people around the world. Or wishing I could. I like to make people feel good about themselves.

CHARACTER:

I also love the fact that I'm independent. Spending time by myself is not a problem. I'm always optimistic person.

PHYSICAL:

I like my eyes and my boobies are quite nice too.

physically: i like my arms, overall i don't really feel like i'm bad-looking..

personality: I like the fact that i'm honest, and i laugh a lot (good for the abs!
wink.gif
)

Also i don't judge a person when i first meet them.. they'll always get the benefit of the doubt, and often end up being such sweet people..

--i moved out of South Dakota and unlike everyone else who moves i havent moved back yet (the town i live in is a curse people tend to move back after like a year or so).

--i really like my nose and the fact that i have a hour-glass figure.

--my knowlege of punk rock

--i dont burn i just tan insted. its great

Back