What We Love About Ourselves!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well... I love my eyes 'cause they're green, a more unusual dark olive shade of green. I also really like my hair color it is just the righ shade between brown and blonde. More of light brown I guess, but with blondish/auburn highlights in the sun. I like that it is naturally curly/waivy. I also am blessed to have very straight teeth, naturally, and a nice smile. I also like my light-medium olive tone skin. It is more golden than pinkish.

As far as my personality...I am a very warm person who I feel can put most anyone at ease. I am very down to earth, and never catty or competitive with other women. I am extremely honest and am open with others but not in a nasty way. I have a good sense of humor and always make people laugh. I also am very empathetic if others are hurting. I know that I am a darn good mother as well!! I have never let my son out of my sight..he has not gotten HALF the injuries I did when I was a kid, lol. He has grown to be such an incredible young man, I figure I must have done something right!!

you can probably find something to read if you're a fan of fantasy/scifi in my bedroom lol. i also have a small collection of mangas. and something like 12Gb of music on my comp, feel free to browse (i'm mad).

i am greedy so you won't have much difficulties to drag me into a restaurant
rotfl.gif

i love my eyes, though my morning swollen lids give me trouble because i can't find the reason why they're like that(cold, allergies or is it just normal?).

i am also a curious person. right now i'm in a bollywood mood, i'm gonna buy some dvds in "little india" (indian area in Paris).

physically, i hate my body, thank goodness i'm loosing some weight. i'm so tired of big boobs
laughing.gif

I love my waist/hips. They are very curvy. I also like my thick, curly hair. As for the inside, I'm a very sensitive and understanding person. I don't judge people when they share there deepest secrets with me. I've been told a lot that I am very easy to talk to and people don't understand why....but they feel they can tell me anything and I won't judge them. Those compliments are so much better that one thousand "your pretty" compliments. I'm grateful that God has given me that gift.

I secretly love my lips LOL when I apply lipgloss I have an urge to kiss my lips LOL ... jk :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I like that I'm very flexible physically and psychologically
biggrin.gif
(but I stand firmly for my principles)

I also like that I could write letters well may they be of business or personal in nature
biggrin.gif

I'm honest and loyal and I love it that I'm never shy about complimenting strangers. I'm a good friend and I'm really silly and never take myself too seriously.

I love my full lips and excellent boobies.

Latest posts

Back