FOTD July 24th.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
One more FOTD using my new stuff.
smile.gif
My fiancee requested a "neutral" look so this is what I did:

Face: Sue Devitt Primer, BE foundation in medium beige, BE warmth, BE mineral veil.

Cheeks: NARS Sertao blush, then MA Shimpagne MSF on cheekbone

Eyes: MAC bare canvas paint and fawntastic CCB, MAC Honesty e/s inner 2/3, MAC chocolate brown pigment outer 1/3 and crease, MAC lilly white pigment browbone. MAC eye pencil in coffee, DiorShow Mascara.

Lips: MAC Blonde on Blonde l/s and Factory Made l/g

Attachment 22565Attachment 22566Attachment 22567Attachment 22568Attachment 22569

wow the lip color is gorgeous...goes together really well with the soft brown e/s. you are getting so good at doing your makeup and picking out colors, I can already really tell a difference compared to when you first started posting

Originally Posted by Thais One more FOTD using my new stuff.
smile.gif
My fiancee requested a "neutral" look so this is what I did:
Face: Sue Devitt Primer, BE foundation in medium beige, BE warmth, BE mineral veil.

Cheeks: NARS Sertao blush, then MA Shimpagne MSF on cheekbone

Eyes: MAC bare canvas paint and fawntastic CCB, MAC Honesty e/s inner 2/3, MAC chocolate brown pigment outer 1/3 and crease, MAC lilly white pigment browbone. MAC eye pencil in coffee, DiorShow Mascara.

Lips: MAC Blonde on Blonde l/s and Factory Made l/g

Attachment 22565Attachment 22566Attachment 22567Attachment 22568Attachment 22569

Wow, that's my favorite look from you! Love the first pic!

Originally Posted by Midgard This is my eotd, don't know, if I like it too much, I'm not really into pinks.
kopfkratz.gif
first of all, there hasn´t been an EOTD from you that I didn´t like!!! but I prefer darker colors on you, maybe cause I can´t make them look equally good on me so I´m jealous

Gorgeous, Thais...your skin is positively glowing!

And Midtgard, your eotd is very pretty. I'm not a huge fan of pink e/s, but I think you made it look really good!

Thais! Your hair is so beautiful and healthy looking! is it naturally so straight? (off topic i know)

Your Makeup is gorgeous too!

Midgard, allthough I love the more daring colors on you, I must say, i love the pinks too! You have such amazing eyemakeup skills!!

Thais - this is my FAVE FOTD from u!!! i love it!!!

Midgard - I'm a pink fanatic, so of course i love this look. What kind of eye primer do u use ? UDPP ? MAC ?

Originally Posted by LVA Midgard - I'm a pink fanatic, so of course i love this look. What kind of eye primer do u use ? UDPP ? MAC ? Thank you!I can't get UDPP here
bawling.gif

I use the MAC Prep & Prime Eye and after that either a paint (normally Bare Canvas) or Shadesticks!

Originally Posted by Midgard Thank you!I can't get UDPP here
bawling.gif

I use the MAC Prep & Prime Eye and after that either a paint (normally Bare Canvas) or Shadesticks!

thx!! i don't know if u can get the colors any brighter than they already are .. so maybe it's good u can't find UDPP ... ? hehe ...

Thais, you look great! Your skins is flawless.

Midgard, i love your eotd. I love the purple on you.

Thais, you always have such GLAM FOTDs! I can't even pic a fave! Sounds like your man prefers the neutrals too *lol* Although, John digs me in the MAC pigments *lol*

Diana, you're yet another one with lovely EOTDs! Every time too! Love them!

Back