FOTD July 24th.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Jennifer thais, you look like a model! gorgeous! i love the lip combo! by the way, i had a dream with you in it last night! i had a dream you came to my house and i gave you my stereo rose MSF. i have NO idea why i dreamt that LOL then i dreamt me and aquilah were driving in the bronx LOL
midgard, beautiful, as usual! i like those colors on you!

erica, you look gorgeous! love that dress!

ash, i loooove the blending and that combo! soooo pretty!

Hahaha that is hilarious!!!!! I didnt even know there was a MSF called stereo rose! LOL

i love the different looks you guys chose.they are beautiful.and the EOTD was sooo pretty.i was just looking for a nice pink eye look
smile.gif

Originally Posted by PinkRibbons Well Erica, first let me say, you look gorgeouis! You really work the greens!
And as far as ATG - I got it in the mail this morning after everyone raved about it. I gotta say, I'm a fan! It's a gorgeous color, even on my pale eyelids! LOVE it.

Thank you soooooooooooooo much, Thais! I had a breakdown yesterday because I keep feeling like no matter what I do, I'll never lose weight (I workout everyday and cut back DRAMATICALLY on my caloric intake), so when people tell me they see a difference, it really helps. Aquilah told me the same thing last night!

OFF TOPIC: Remember when you posted something in the health & fitness forum, saying that you had lost many pounds in the first 2 weeks of your diet (I think it was 15)?? Now go back to that thread and read what I wrote at that time.
smile.gif
Basically I told you that, if your weight loss progress slows down, don;t be discouraged. When we first start dieting, 75% of the weight we loose is water.. After many weeks of dieting, most of the weight we loose is actually fat. Therefore we always have a huge weight loss in the first weeks and then it slows down, not because you are doing something wrong but because you lost a lot of excess water in the first weeks and now you are loosing real fat.Also, if you restrict your diet a lot, your metabolism slows down. So eating small portions 5--6 times a day is the way to go, it keeps your metabolic furnace going. And as far as exercise goes, I would recommend adding weight training on top of cardio training, if you are not already doing that, because if you build muscle you burn more calories just by lying in bed, which helps keeping the weight off.

If you think you are stuck, try tweaking your diet a little bit. Try zig zagging (if you dont know what this is let me know and i will explain), try cutting down the refined sugars a bit more, or add a few more minutes of exercise... This should get you back on track.

The weight can be a pretty poor measure of weight loss or gain... Your weight can go up or down up to 4 pounds during that day and that doesnt mean anything. Means you have more or less water in your body that is it. So I recommend using another parameter to measure your progress, together with the weight. Measuring yourself every week (without cheating! LOL) and/ or keeping track of your body fat with calipers may be helpful.

Feel free to drop me a PM if you need advice.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Thais One more FOTD using my new stuff.
smile.gif
My fiancee requested a "neutral" look so this is what I did:
Face: Sue Devitt Primer, BE foundation in medium beige, BE warmth, BE mineral veil.

Cheeks: NARS Sertao blush, then MA Shimpagne MSF on cheekbone

Eyes: MAC bare canvas paint and fawntastic CCB, MAC Honesty e/s inner 2/3, MAC chocolate brown pigment outer 1/3 and crease, MAC lilly white pigment browbone. MAC eye pencil in coffee, DiorShow Mascara.

Lips: MAC Blonde on Blonde l/s and Factory Made l/g

Attachment 22565Attachment 22566Attachment 22567Attachment 22568Attachment 22569

OMG you are a knockout! It is official, we have one dark beauty (you), and one pale beauty (Andi)!!

Originally Posted by Midgard This is my eotd, don't know, if I like it too much, I'm not really into pinks.
kopfkratz.gif
I think it looks lovely Diana! I don't usually wear pinks either, but they look pretty on you!

Originally Posted by PinkRibbons Thais - GORGEOUS! I love the lip color!!
Diana - The pinks look great! You can definitly pull them off!!

Here;s my FOTD! I got BE Warmth - so I tried it out. I love it!!

Face: Benefit Dr. Feelgood and Bo-ing 2, EDM foundation and finishing dust, BE Warmth, MAC Shimpagne MSF

Eyes: UDPP, MAC Stilife Paint, MAC All That Glitters e/s, MAC Night Light piggie, MAC humid e/s, MAC Nylon e/s, Benefit High Brow, MAC Dipdown f/l, MAC Zoomlash Black, Stila brow set

Lips: New lip color alert! LoL It's Chanel's Glossimer in Sungold.

Gorgeous! That last pic is amazing, we have so many gorgeous women on this site!

Originally Posted by erica_1020 My Family Reunion in Chicago fotn
Face:

Px Flawless protection foundation

Clinique powder

MAC Ambering Rose blush

Eyes:

MAC Sumptuous Olive

MAC Humid

MAC Velvet Moss

CG Lash Exact in Very Black

Lips

Clinique lipliner in lipblush

MAC lipstick in Capricious

Wearing the Target dress I posted about in my Target Haul post last week

You look beautiful Erica! I hope you had fun at the reunion, besides the e/s tragedy!
Here's my FOTD from work today. It isn't anything special, but I liked it well enough... I was in a rush bc I woke up late and it was rainy outside, hence I knew traffic would be terrible! All MAC unless I say otherwise.

FACE:

Face and Body foundation

Blot Powder Loose

Refined Matte Suntan Bronzer

Shooting Star MSF

LIPS:

Aquamelon TLC

EYES:

BC Paint

Fawntastic CCB

Gallery Gal Mineralize e/s duo

Graphic Brown Fluidline

Fibre Rich mascara and Zoom Lash

Lingering Eye Brows

Originally Posted by MACGoddess OMG you are a knockout! It is official, we have one dark beauty (you), and one pale beauty (Andi)!! Thank you! But I think there are MANY MANY dark and pale beauties in the website (yourself included, miss!!!)!
smile.gif
I am glad you put me in the "dark" category though, means that my self-tanning is going well. LMAO.
I LOVE your look!!! Good to see you post FOTDs again! I didnt buy that e/s duo but now I am thinking I should have. LOL

Originally Posted by Thais Thank you! But I think there are MANY MANY dark and pale beauties in the website (yourself included, miss!!!)!
smile.gif
I am glad you put me in the "dark" category though, means that my self-tanning is going well. LMAO.
I LOVE your look!!! Good to see you post FOTDs again! I didnt buy that e/s duo but now I am thinking I should have. LOL

Lol! Self tanner is working over here too... And I think you would have liked the duo...it looks like shades that you like to wear, neutrals with some kick of color.

Originally Posted by MACGoddess OMG you are a knockout! It is official, we have one dark beauty (you), and one pale beauty (Andi)!!

I think it looks lovely Diana! I don't usually wear pinks either, but they look pretty on you!

Gorgeous! That last pic is amazing, we have so many gorgeous women on this site!

You look beautiful Erica! I hope you had fun at the reunion, besides the e/s tragedy!

Here's my FOTD from work today. It isn't anything special, but I liked it well enough... I was in a rush bc I woke up late and it was rainy outside, hence I knew traffic would be terrible! All MAC unless I say otherwise.

FACE:

Face and Body foundation

Blot Powder Loose

Refined Matte Suntan Bronzer

Shooting Star MSF

LIPS:

Aquamelon TLC

EYES:

BC Paint

Fawntastic CCB

Gallery Gal Mineralize e/s duo

Graphic Brown Fluidline

Fibre Rich mascara and Zoom Lash

Lingering Eye Brows

Looks awesome as always
smile.gif

Originally Posted by MACGoddess Lol! Self tanner is working over here too... And I think you would have liked the duo...it looks like shades that you like to wear, neutrals with some kick of color. I remember you were going to try some sort of tanning mist, how do you like it? I prefer the towelletes because they dont streak and give a nice color.
I think I might have to order that duo ARGH> LOL

Originally Posted by Thais I remember you were going to try some sort of tanning mist, how do you like it? I prefer the towelletes because they dont streak and give a nice color.
I think I might have to order that duo ARGH> LOL

I like it well enough, I used it the other day. The only thing I don't like is that I am never quite sure if I am applying it evenly bc it is a mist, you know? Too it doesn't have any bronzer in it so I can see where it is going.
kopfkratz.gif

I was going to post my very second FOTD (since I posted one yesterday.. I wanted to be on a roll here) but I can't find my bf's camera charger, lol.

And i must say beautiful as always, ladies.

Thais- You are rockin' that brown!! I love it!! You look awesome!

Ashley- I love your look!! And you are looking very good!! I agree with what Thais said!! Don't be discouraged!

Erica!! That dress looks pretty on you!! I always love your FOTDs!!

Diana- I have the Stars N Rockets. I have a hard time workin' with it.. But you can pull off any color.. It looks pretty!!

Leila- I love that quad!! Your lashes are soo long and pretty!! You are gorgeous!!

Originally Posted by MACGoddess I like it well enough, I used it the other day. The only thing I don't like is that I am never quite sure if I am applying it evenly bc it is a mist, you know? Too it doesn't have any bronzer in it so I can see where it is going.
kopfkratz.gif
I know, I have this spray tanner and when I woke up the next morning it looked like I had vitiligo. LOL. It was all uneven. That is why I like the towelletes, but they are kinda $$$$

Originally Posted by KimC2005 Thais- You are rockin' that brown!! I love it!! You look awesome!
Ashley- I love your look!! And you are looking very good!! I agree with what Thais said!! Don't be discouraged!

Erica!! That dress looks pretty on you!! I always love your FOTDs!!

Diana- I have the Stars N Rockets. I have a hard time workin' with it.. But you can pull off any color.. It looks pretty!!

Leila- I love that quad!! Your lashes are soo long and pretty!! You are gorgeous!!

Thanks Kim!

Originally Posted by Thais I know, I have this spray tanner and when I woke up the next morning it looked like I had vitiligo. LOL. It was all uneven. That is why I like the towelletes, but they are kinda $$$$ LOL! Oh noooo! I have tried neutrogena creamy bronzers and they work well, and too now I am trying to use Jergens Natural Glow in Medium to Tan Skintones...

Lookin' hot & spicy as always Leila! You just further convinced me to get that e/s duo!

Yeah she's good at that. Because of her, I got the heat/element duo lol

Originally Posted by Aquilah Lookin' hot & spicy as always Leila! You just further convinced me to get that e/s duo!

Originally Posted by Aquilah Lookin' hot & spicy as always Leila! You just further convinced me to get that e/s duo! teehee!!
saevil.gif

Originally Posted by PinkRibbons Yeah she's good at that. Because of her, I got the heat/element duo lol lol, but I KNOW you will love it so can you blame me for being happy about that?
handkuss.gif

Back