FOTD July 24th.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Midgard This is my eotd, don't know, if I like it too much, I'm not really into pinks.
kopfkratz.gif
I actually love pinks on you.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by LilDee Thais! Your hair is so beautiful and healthy looking! is it naturally so straight? (off topic i know)Your Makeup is gorgeous too!

Midgard, allthough I love the more daring colors on you, I must say, i love the pinks too! You have such amazing eyemakeup skills!!

I actually had flat ironed it the day before.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by LVA Thais - this is my FAVE FOTD from u!!! i love it!!!
Midgard - I'm a pink fanatic, so of course i love this look. What kind of eye primer do u use ? UDPP ? MAC ?

really? Thank you! I think the MSFs make a huge difference!

Originally Posted by Aquilah Thais, you always have such GLAM FOTDs! I can't even pic a fave! Sounds like your man prefers the neutrals too *lol* Although, John digs me in the MAC pigments *lol*
Diana, you're yet another one with lovely EOTDs! Every time too! Love them!

Yes, he loves the neutrals and doesnt like the colorful looks as much...

Thais - you have such a natural beauty, that barely there mu look is great on you
smile.gif

Midgard - I simply adore that combination of colors, it makes me think of a brightly colored flower.

Keep up the good work everyone!!

Originally Posted by Thais One more FOTD using my new stuff.
smile.gif
My fiancee requested a "neutral" look so this is what I did:
Face: Sue Devitt Primer, BE foundation in medium beige, BE warmth, BE mineral veil.

Cheeks: NARS Sertao blush, then MA Shimpagne MSF on cheekbone

Eyes: MAC bare canvas paint and fawntastic CCB, MAC Honesty e/s inner 2/3, MAC chocolate brown pigment outer 1/3 and crease, MAC lilly white pigment browbone. MAC eye pencil in coffee, DiorShow Mascara.

Lips: MAC Blonde on Blonde l/s and Factory Made l/g

Attachment 22565Attachment 22566Attachment 22567Attachment 22568Attachment 22569

Looking great as usual! Can I get your skincolor please

Originally Posted by Midgard This is my eotd, don't know, if I like it too much, I'm not really into pinks.
kopfkratz.gif
Love these pinks!

kopfkratz.gif
very nice job...it looks good

Thanks for the lovely comments, girls!
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Saints Looking great as usual! Can I get your skincolor please Let me tell you my secret: I use L'Oreal's self tanning towelletes once or twice a week.
smile.gif

Thais - GORGEOUS! I love the lip color!!

Diana - The pinks look great! You can definitly pull them off!!

Here;s my FOTD! I got BE Warmth - so I tried it out. I love it!!

Face: Benefit Dr. Feelgood and Bo-ing 2, EDM foundation and finishing dust, BE Warmth, MAC Shimpagne MSF

Eyes: UDPP, MAC Stilife Paint, MAC All That Glitters e/s, MAC Night Light piggie, MAC humid e/s, MAC Nylon e/s, Benefit High Brow, MAC Dipdown f/l, MAC Zoomlash Black, Stila brow set

Lips: New lip color alert! LoL It's Chanel's Glossimer in Sungold.

Thais - I like this look the most on you, and you are really rocking that fab dress...

Midgard - I like how you made that pink work out for you, a very nice EOTD. we can't either get UDPP here in Sweden, so I ordered it from hqhair.com, but I suggest looking into ebay for a much better price. Well done on the pics.

PinkRobbins - You look fab, the shimpagne is really working for you, and I love the way you are wearing the Humid...

I love your eye in the second pic pinkribbons - the blue in your eyecolor just pops right out and your lashes look fabulous
smile.gif

Ashley you look so pretty today. eyes, lips, face, HAIR (looks so nice straight!) everything.

Originally Posted by PinkRibbons Thais - GORGEOUS! I love the lip color!!
Diana - The pinks look great! You can definitly pull them off!!

Here;s my FOTD! I got BE Warmth - so I tried it out. I love it!!

Face: Benefit Dr. Feelgood and Bo-ing 2, EDM foundation and finishing dust, BE Warmth, MAC Shimpagne MSF

Eyes: UDPP, MAC Stilife Paint, MAC All That Glitters e/s, MAC Night Light piggie, MAC humid e/s, MAC Nylon e/s, Benefit High Brow, MAC Dipdown f/l, MAC Zoomlash Black, Stila brow set

Lips: New lip color alert! LoL It's Chanel's Glossimer in Sungold.

Everything looks fab, Ash! Make up, hair, it even looks like you lost some weight.
smile.gif
It shows on your face.
smile.gif

My Family Reunion in Chicago fotn

Face:

Px Flawless protection foundation

Clinique powder

MAC Ambering Rose blush

Eyes:

MAC Sumptuous Olive

MAC Humid

MAC Velvet Moss

CG Lash Exact in Very Black

Lips

Clinique lipliner in lipblush

MAC lipstick in Capricious

Wearing the Target dress I posted about in my Target Haul post last week

Originally Posted by erica_1020 My Family Reunion in Chicago fotn
Face:

Clinique powder

MAC Ambering Rose blush

Eyes:

MAC Sumptuous Olive

MAC Humid

MAC Velvet Moss

Lips

Looking lovely!

Originally Posted by erica_1020 My Family Reunion in Chicago fotn
Face:

Clinique powder

MAC Ambering Rose blush

Eyes:

MAC Sumptuous Olive

MAC Humid

MAC Velvet Moss

Lips

You look great in greens! Sumptuous Olive is one of my favorite e/s!

thais, you look like a model! gorgeous! i love the lip combo! by the way, i had a dream with you in it last night! i had a dream you came to my house and i gave you my stereo rose MSF. i have NO idea why i dreamt that LOL then i dreamt me and aquilah were driving in the bronx LOL

midgard, beautiful, as usual! i like those colors on you!

erica, you look gorgeous! love that dress!

ash, i loooove the blending and that combo! soooo pretty!

Okay, Ashley, this is officially my FAVE FOTD by you to date! Killer! Absolutely gorgeous!

Erica, you look so pretty today! I love it! Very cute dress too! It looks awesome on you!

Well Erica, first let me say, you look gorgeouis! You really work the greens!

And as far as ATG - I got it in the mail this morning after everyone raved about it. I gotta say, I'm a fan! It's a gorgeous color, even on my pale eyelids! LOVE it.

Originally Posted by erica_1020 Looking nice, Thais
Midgard, I like the pinks

Ashley, Looks pretty. How you liking ATG?

Thank you soooooooooooooo much, Thais! I had a breakdown yesterday because I keep feeling like no matter what I do, I'll never lose weight (I workout everyday and cut back DRAMATICALLY on my caloric intake), so when people tell me they see a difference, it really helps. Aquilah told me the same thing last night!

Originally Posted by Thais Everything looks fab, Ash! Make up, hair, it even looks like you lost some weight.
smile.gif
It shows on your face.
smile.gif

Back