Five Random things about your significant other

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
JackieCD had the suggestion for this thread and thought it would be fun if we did the same thing for our significant others. Instead of putting five random things about yourself, share 5 random things about your significant other.

1) His forum of choice is Something Awful
15.gif

2) He plays Magic the Gathering (at age 23) and wins his fair share of tournaments (this is a fantasy card game, btw)
nixweiss.gif

3) He was captain of the Furman University Club Ultimate Frisbee team last year

4) He really enjoys keeping an aquarium. His current fish is a 11-12 inch clown knife named Monster that gobbles good-sized feeder gold fish. And he breeds fancy guppies.

5) He is obsessed with beers. He keeps a scrapbook with the labels of all the different ones he has tried. He turned me on to imported porters!
beer.gif

Awww...I love him.
love5.gif

1. He loves to play the guitar and can play a lot of songs by ear

2. He hates the computer and refuses to get on it unless he has to look up something

3. He has a 196- somethin' Chevy Truck that he loves. It was his baby before me!

4. He loves wearing flip flops all the time. He wears them in the middle of the winter

5. He's very random and does crazy things that embarrasses me sometimes. One example is there is a golf course off the highway and you can see the golfers golfing and he will honk really loudly!! And the golfers get all distracted. I have gotten used to it now and I just laugh when he does it now!

1. he's an amazing computer programmer

2. he enjoys shopping as much as i do!!!

3. his version of MUT is realgm

4. he plays the piano

5. he's my dad's dream son-in-law

Originally Posted by KimC2005 5. He's very random and does crazy things that embarrasses me sometimes. One example is there is a golf course off the highway and you can see the golfers golfing and he will honk really loudly!! And the golfers get all distracted. I have gotten used to it now and I just laugh when he does it now! OMG, Chris does the exact same thing! lol
Cool thread! I like reading these.

1. Chris has a 1955 Chevy hot rod that he's had since he was 16. It has "Forever Young" airbrushed on the back.

2. He does some hilarious impersonations.

3. The name of the town he was born in is the same as our last name since it was named after his family.

4. He caught his hand in a saw a few years back and nearly lost it. They were able to reattach it but he's had to have several surgeries and still has reduced mobility of it.

5. He is a die hard John Wayne fan.

1 * He is obsessed with cars! He loves to fix them and put them in car shows. He has a 97 Camaro SS that he puts most of his time into.

2* He hates anything to change. He's like an old man sometimes about stuff liked that! lol

3* Every once in a while he will sleep in his socks b/c he knows it drives me crazy!

4* He plays ice hockey and is a huge Detroit Red Wings fan

5* He loves any kind of sports, including hunting and fishing, and likes any kind of outdoor activity.

Here's a few things about Nick:

1. He's completely and utterly obsessed with cars, especially his hooked up 2000 Nissan Altima

2. He is deathly afraid of eating stuffing (as in turkey and stuffing)

3. He loves to watch anime

4. He's in school for information technology

5. Sometimes when he laughs really hard he sounds like Krusty the clown on the Simpson's

1. He is a pc games addict and a comp expert.
vogel.gif

2. He has red birthmark all over the back of his right leg.
10.gif

3. He calls me "baby" all the time.
handkuss.gif

4. He must have at least a cup of coffee a day or he'll
coffee.gif

5. He farts everyday even I'm around
doh.gif

This is a really cool thread...

My baby's name is Derek

1) He is an ESPN fanatic. SERIOUSLY

2) He wants to be in the NBA (he can he is an amazing basketball player)

3) He loves to kiss my cheeks and say"You know I love your fat cheeks" in a baby voice while he does it. I have big high cheekbones
laughing.gif

4) He absolutely adores his mom and family members (I LOVE THAT!)

5) Our favorite thing to do outside of the house is compete over anything - whether it be bowling, put-puting, ANYTHING! We are both extrememly competitive. It's fun though - especially when I win

...sE

oooo ... how fun ... i was thinking of doing something similiar to this ... but my thread title was gonna be:

5 things we love about our S/O
biggrin.gif

okie, 5 things about my hunnie

1. He's loves watching: Top Gear

2. No matter how much he eats, he'll always be VERY skinny, he reminds me of Nicole Richie ... ekk!!

3. His equivalent to my MuT is HCF (Honda Civic Forum)

4. He LOVES Mac (computers)

5. He also Loves Alienware (he want the desktop realli bad)

6. His Favorite sport is Soccer.

1. He's a really good, loving dad to Makayla...and he's great to me!

2. Nothing he'd rather do than go fishing.

3. He takes care of his boat better than he takes care of his car.

4. He's super intelligent...especially when it comes to all things business/sales.

5. He opened and ran his own (successful) coffee shop when he was 25 years old.

1. John loves playing the PS2 A LOT! His best friend comes over, and they play nightly!

2. His favorite food/dish is Fettuccine Alfredo, which I make on his last day of work on a HARD work week!

3. He's an only child. While most times he doesn't seem it, when John gets selfish, he's downright SELFISH!!!

4. He's a 2nd degree black belt in Tae Kwan Do.

5. His dream job is driving in the NASCAR Nextel Cup circuit.

This is a cool thread!!

1.He is all about becomming a hip hop artist.

2.He snores and it drives me crazy!!!

3.He always says he is gonna give up pork but the next morning eats sausages..lol

4.he loves crab legs, he eats them every sunday.

5.He can be a bit whiny sometimes.

My bubs, Rick lol

1.He is a poker fanatic. Since he turns 21 next summer, we're going to Vegas so he can play in a tournament.

2.He used to live in Philly, but moved out here to be with me =D

3.He played football and baseball in high schoo, but prefers to fight now

4.He is an extremely picky eater

5.He uses my Hello Kitty blanket,shhh

1. He is obssessed with video games, I think he owns every console made since the original NES. (He's not into PC games though.)

2. He failed out of a Computer Science major in college and switched to accounting. (Which is funny because I got a Masters in Computer Science and work as a software engineer -- I could really tease him if I wanted to be mean!)

3. He absolutely loves his new job as an accountant (which I think would be boring....)

4. He is a huge movie buff

5. His current obsession is watching old MacGyver episodes, he owns the first four seasons on DVD. I also let him name our new kitty MacGyver
rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by unmuzzleme 2) He plays Magic the Gathering (at age 23) and wins his fair share of tournaments (this is a fantasy card game, btw)
nixweiss.gif
My 22-year-old brother is also obsessed with that game and has played in a few tournaments in local card shops.... silly boys!

1. My significant other is a she.

2. She has the most whacked sense of humor - she has done some stand up comedy and totally killed!!!

3. She sleeps with a blanket she's had since she was born.

4. She is a huge Cary Grant fan, owns everything he ever made.

5. She is a true coffee connoisseur and addict and her record for the most trips to Starbucks in one day is 8!!!

awwwww, i love this thread! i love reading everyone's answers
smile.gif

here are a few things about toby...

1. he's in love with his car (2006 black dodge charger) and sometimes i tease him about loving it more than me, but he says that's "bull$hit"
wink.gif

2. he's in the army. he was in iraq last year.

3. he's NEVER home. he's always out doing something. that'd be a problem if we lived together, but we don't, so it's not
wink.gif

4. he rarely gets mad, but i heard when he does, it's BAD.

5. he's really funny and we have the same exact personality, it's scary, so i laugh at all of his jokes that no one else would get without any problems LOL

1. He is a survival instructor for the Air Force and loves his job.

2. He is the nicest person I have ever met in my life.

3. He loves to play poker (that is where he is right now)

4. He loves to fish

5. We have never been in a fight once and we have been married since 1992.

Great thread...five things about my Daniel

1. He only goes by Daniel, he hates Dan or Danny.

2. He lives for movies...any and all.

3. He is a comic geek, but without the geekiness.

4. He is 2 inches shorter than I am.

5. He doesn't like small talk, would rather not say anything al all.

I already posted, but I just wanted to reiterate how cool this thread is! It's so sweet to read all about everyone's SO's!!!

Yay!

Back