Five Random things about your significant other

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1. He spent many years of his life living on a sailboat with his mom, dad & sister. He's traveled to many countries and has experienced so much.

2. He has his own business

3. When he was in college (only 1 yr), he was a physics major

4. He has been doing legitimate research projects for companies and governments since he was a kid (around 10)

5. He is emotional & sensitive at times, and not afraid to show it (to me, at least)

Yup
yup.gif

Originally Posted by MindySue /img/forum/go_quote.gif a huge womba???
lol

LOL Glad u did ,,not sure if I wanted to explain it in english

Originally Posted by MindySue /img/forum/go_quote.gif ahaha. i think i catch your drift.

1. no matter how manny times they show "napolean dynamite" he'll watch it and

laughs as if it were the first time. even though he's seen it about 20 times.

2. he has a gray goatee even though he's only 35.

3. he is the cleanest man i have ever known.

4. he does hilarious impersinations of everyone we know, have met and even

family.

5. he has the biggest sweet tooth ever!!! he even sneeks around when he's

eating something sweet because he knows i'll get on him, his faorite is cake!

lol i knew at first but im like wait a minuteeeee, did she really say that on here, oh she didnt, oh yes she did. LOL

I think it was ok to mention lol .. I didnt say anything badly sexually graphic lol

Originally Posted by MindySue /img/forum/go_quote.gif lol i knew at first but im like wait a minuteeeee, did she really say that on here, oh she didnt, oh yes she did. LOL

LOl well it was a Random thing about my Significant other
wink.gif

Originally Posted by MindySue /img/forum/go_quote.gif haha yeah i just i duno it surprised me
tongue.gif

in a good way..i laughed.

1. we call him "the king of all things internet"

2. my older son says that when he retires (in a little less than 5 years) they will have to dedicate a UPS truck to our address only as he loves to order online

3. LOVES to work in the yard and has a beautiful lawn to show for it

4. loves Little Feat

5. snores, ugh!!

My dh's Random 5:

1 ~ Both of our boy's have his first name as their middle name since he could not just give one his name. How sweet.

2 ~ He works for Ford.

3 ~ He shaves his head and I love it.

4 ~ He is the best husband and I father.

5 ~ He loves to golf and play softball.

1) He is four years younger than me, and likes to tease me about it.

2) He refuses to eat onions

3) He has a genius level IQ (like 165)

4) He's kind of not proportioned ( I tease him about , lovingly, of course)- he's almost 6'4", but has legs the same length as mine, and I'm 5'2" LOL

5) He is truly the funniest person I have ever known

I love reading about everyone's SOs.
biggrin.gif

1. He's had riot training and training in how to handle gang members because he used to work security at this amusement park that has a lot of gang activity. He's 6'3" and *maybe* 170 lbs.

2. He used to play ice hockey.

3. He was a breaks DJ for a short time.

4. He's totally addicted to MMORPGs. That's massive multiplayer online role-playing games. *sigh* Yep, he's a nerd!
wink.gif

5. If there were a sleeping event in the olympics, he'd win.

Well here are my 5 about Aaron:

1. He adores planes, and is doing aero engineering at uni - we drive past an airport between my place and his, and he sticks his head out of the window to see them take off
lol.gif

2. he built me a spice rack for christmas (it is sooo awesome. It's not perfect but I love it!)

3. He can fix things like computers, lights, plumbing, cars...

4. He does the best hair straightening I've ever had except for a hairdresser!

5. whenever we go clothes shopping for him he asks me to make the final decisions because he thinks I have better taste than him
blush.gif

Originally Posted by girl_geek /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oh, hubby and I spend the majority of our day making our two cats talk! They are such funny cats and it's so easy to think of stupid things they would be thinking
wink.gif
OMG, it's good to hear other people do that. I was starting to think we were insane.
1. He can play guitar, bass, and piano.

2. Snores like a chainsaw

3. Was adopted

4. Hates computers

5. Sings in the shower

1. He's a sucker for home cooked meals

2. He's the tuba player for this New Orleans Brass Band

3. He loves to play pool

4. His hair is better than mine
smile.gif

5. He's never home .... wrks btwn the hours of 8 p.m. to 4 a.m. (that sucks for me)

1. He can moonwalk

2. He's scared and suspicious of the internet

3. He has to eat a salad every night

4. His day revolves around his bowels and their movements

5. He was his high school's quarterback

Back