Five Random things about your significant other

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Little_Lisa OMG, Chris does the exact same thing! lol
Cool thread! I like reading these.

1. Chris has a 1955 Chevy hot rod that he's had since he was 16. It has "Forever Young" airbrushed on the back.

2. He does some hilarious impersonations.

3. The name of the town he was born in is the same as our last name since it was named after his family.

4. He caught his hand in a saw a few years back and nearly lost it. They were able to reattach it but he's had to have several surgeries and still has reduced mobility of it.

5. He is a die hard John Wayne fan.

Haha, I thought Daniel was the only one that ever did that. I use to get so aggravated and try to make him stop, but now I am use to it and ask if he is gonna honk when we get close to the golf course! He's just random and does crazy stuff like that all the time!

Originally Posted by unmuzzleme I already posted, but I just wanted to reiterate how cool this thread is! It's so sweet to read all about everyone's SO's!!!
Yay!

It is a cool thread!!
smile.gif
haha! You can post more than once about your SO..

He is 8 years younger then me
eusa_whistle.gif

He is the most loving man I have ever met

He is a twin

He likes screaming metal
rockwoot.gif
(ugh)

He loves to garden and decorate houses

Here is mine Nick:

1. Loves 4x4 forums, and has the rig to go with it.

2. Loves cars, mechanics, and Nascar.

3. Grew up in Wales.

4. Obsessive about the bed sheets being tightly pulled and military made. (this drives me crazy, since it becomes a nightly ritual ).

5. He is a great Dad, husband, hard worker, everyone else thinks he's a tough take no BS kinda guy, buy he is a real softee.

1. He can design, build, paint and play the guitar.

2. He cooks way better than me.

3. Even though he is disabled, he has a much better outlook on life than most everyone we know.

4. He is currently scultping a tree from spare copper.

5. He is the BEST dad EVER!

My hubby

- he's funny and make me laugh all the time

- he cooks dinner when i come home late from work, his cooking as good as me

- he likes computer game, and keep playing until i get mad

- he tolerates my shopping addiction

- he fixes every broken thing at home

It's so much fun reading these!

1.My husband is from the Czech Republic

2.He gives our pets "voices" according to their personalities(e.g. our "bimbo"daschund has a high, bubbly voice)but only with me--he would die if his friends overheard him doing this!

3.His favorite colors are black and white, which pretty much describes his personality--he's a little extreme

4.Riding his motorcycle is one of his greatest passions

5.He sleeps absolutely soundlessly,and almost motionlessly--though says most of his dreams are nightmares, e.g.about grizzly bears with semi-automatics chasing after him in maize-like small towns

5 more:

1. He's a BIG NHRA fan.

2. His current fave show is Driving Force.

3. He builds beautiful, quality cabinets.

4. He loves cashews.

5. He's 3 months older than me.

Originally Posted by SierraWren 2.He gives our pets "voices" according to their personalities(e.g. our "bimbo"daschund has a high, bubbly voice)but only with me--he would die if his friends overheard him doing this! Oh, hubby and I spend the majority of our day making our two cats talk! They are such funny cats and it's so easy to think of stupid things they would be thinking
wink.gif

Ok, my partner is Mark...

1) he loves world of warcraft & web programing...for relaxation!

2) he has a genius IQ & a photographic memory!

3) he is currently in his 3rd year of an Optometry degree

4) he wants to be Indiana Jones!

5) he can't dance...but will try, as it makes our little boy laugh!

good thread!

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa 5 more:
1. He's a BIG NHRA fan.

2. His current fave show is Driving Force.

3. He builds beautiful, quality cabinets.

4. He loves cashews.

5. He's 3 months older than me.

I love driving force--my hubby turned me onto it.
and here's 5 mrore:

1. Nick cooks whenever he is home early enough.

2. He is a great Jack of all trades--and fixes tons of stuff as long as it is NOT electrical.

3. He likes to read.

4. He acts goofy in the car when driving alot and makes me laugh.

5. He is great at doing most vacations of whatever I want to do
smile.gif

Originally Posted by mabelwan 5. He farts everyday even I'm around
doh.gif
haha, mine too, but I just laugh! maybe that's why he continues to do it
wink.gif

also:

[*]he is very cranky when he doesn't get enough of sleep, and for him enough would be minimum 8-10 hours

[*]he eats sweets when he's upset and he thinks he deserves something to cheer him up... so he goes to the store and buys bunch of candies (hehe, I do that too)

[*]he lived through war when he was a kid

[*]he lived in three countries already (in each for at least few years).

[*]he is down to earth, minimalistic and not materialistic at all, and I love him for that
smile.gif

he is the best
biggrin.gif
and I love this thread, I really enjoy reading everybody's answers.

1. She likes to drive a stick shift

2. She is 5 feet tall

3. she does volenteer work at our Church

4. she like to reserch family history

5. she gets hooked playing tetris

Here's 5 more...

1. He is a movie fanatic and could watch movies all day long

2. He loves polo shirts and probably has about 20 of them

3. He likes to go shopping w/ me and pick out the clothes I buy

4. He loves plants and has like 3 of his own that he is oh so proud of! haha

5. He likes fresh clean sheets, so he frequently washes them. Sometimes more than once a week..

1. He loves anything with an engine.
drive.gif

2. He likes to sing in the shower.
bath.gif

3. He wears a size 14 shoe. It makes shoe shopping extremely difficult and time consuming.

4. He's Italian and he hates tomatoes.
11dh.gif

5. He's 2 years younger than me!

Originally Posted by eightthirty 1. He loves anything with an engine.
drive.gif
2. He likes to sing in the shower.
bath.gif

3. He wears a size 14 shoe. It makes shoe shopping extremely difficult and time consuming.

4. He's Italian and he hates tomatoes.
11dh.gif

5. He's 2 years younger than me!

whoa, whoa, whoa. who is this?!?!?! fill us in, girl!
keep them coming, everyone
smile.gif

here's 5 more...

1. his other love is his motorcycle and it's also like therapy for him. he explained it, but i didn't get it, but i'm sure i will once i get the guts to go on it.

2. he watches national geographic too much. i call him a nerd.

3. he can't burp for shit. i always beat him.

4. he has a southern accent and i pronounce things "tawk", "cawfee", etc. imagine our conversations.

5. he doesn't mind driving 22 hours (one way) to see me
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer 5. he doesn't mind driving 22 hours (one way) to see me
smile.gif

sweet! that's a keeper!
biggrin.gif
five more about mine:

[*]he has a bit of unibrow and lets me to pluck it, but only when he is in good mood
smile.gif

[*]He knows all my cosmetics, and he always notices when I get something new
smile.gif
He is genuinely interested.

[*]He has to sleep with his covers up to his neck, even when it is hot and he is sweating like crazy
biggrin.gif
he just won't fall asleep if he's not completely covered
smile.gif

[*]He likes to experiment with his facial hair.. he's often growing beard, goatee, chin strap...
wink.gif

[*]He likes to say obnoxious jokes and provoke people in conversations, for somebody that doesn't know him he may seem rude or closed minded, but he is the opposite
smile.gif

Um..let's see

1. Love's to argue

2. Is completely in love with his guitar. Awesome guitar player and produces his own music.

3. Enojoyes talking about politics, social issues and so on. (This is were we argue the most!)

4. Complete Red Hot Chili Peppers Fan!

5. Works in a boys group home. This makes him an amazing guy to spend time with.

1. He's a CPA, just like me

2. He's 1/4 Italian, on his mother's side and he too hates tomatoes, LOL

3. He's addicted to Warcraft and I'm scare to ask which he loves more, the game or me

4. He's a total pushover for my dog, she's got him wrapped around her little paws

5. He's the good son because he gave his parents a daughter in law that they love, me
icon_cheesygrin.gif

1.) She is amazingly smart (wants to be a teacher)

2.) Ummm she goes to church every Sunday haha

3.) A wonderful gymnast( Did i spell that right)

4.) Always a great listener, there when I need her.

5.) Her voice is amazing ( can sing like the wind) I want her to go on Canadian Idol haha.

BTW here is a pic if anyone cares to see her. Sorry this is kind of random but I feel I should show.

This is the only pic I have of her on my computer (and its with her twin sister) She is the one on the right by the way. Her sis has her arms around her.

Actually that probably didnt work haha. I really have no idea how to add a pic. I went to managa attachments and then uploaded it, but it just comes up with a pic on a blank screen. I dont know how to add it to this reply. But anyways it may work, it may not but thats her... SO pretty
inlove.gif

Yaaaay It did work lol

Back