Benefit's Some Kind-A Gorgeous

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
P157910_hero.jpg

What it is:
A sheer, oil-free, cream-to-powder complexion perfector.

What it is formulated to do:
This lightweight, translucent, foundation-like product smoothes out imperfections and evens skin tone with a silky, smooth finish that's super natural and super gorgeous.

What else you need to know:
Comes in one shade that's perfect for most skin tones. To use: Apply evenly over the entire face with clean fingertips for a sheer, natural finish or with the accompanying sponge for additional coverage.

Benefit Some Kind-A Gorgeous at Sephora

i got this as a gratis last night and i love it so far! i applied this with the sponge it comes with over half my face (already had foundation on it) and compared it to the othr half and the side i applied this to looked AIRBRUSHED compared to the side that was bare with only foundation!

i'll take a pic, but i'll do it tomorrow since today i'm off and don't feel like wearing any makeup.

has anyone else used this? what do you think? did the color match you? i was suprised and thought it was too dark (there's only one shade), but it blended beautifully!

Originally Posted by Princess6828 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Also been eyeing it. You're getting everything that I want lol.
2.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
2.gif
Oh...I'm just glad you're getting to enjoy all your new treats - plus now I'm getting good reviews on the stuff that I do want - so thank you for trying them out first lol!
g.gif

I have never heard of it or tried it. It seems really interesting though! I wonder why it only comes in one color?

I just ordered it online today!!!! My sister told me about it! Now I'm DYING to try it. She said it was awesome.

Originally Posted by Princess6828 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oh...I'm just glad you're getting to enjoy all your new treats - plus now I'm getting good reviews on the stuff that I do want - so thank you for trying them out first lol!
g.gif
LOL no problem
wink.gif

Originally Posted by luxotika /img/forum/go_quote.gif I wonder why it only comes in one color? translucent
smile.gif
it isn't supposed to add coverage, i don't think, but more of a nice finish.

Originally Posted by shootergirlnc /img/forum/go_quote.gif I just ordered it online today!!!! My sister told me about it! Now I'm DYING to try it. She said it was awesome. cool! let us know how you like it
smile.gif

I saw this in Sephora the other day and was really interested, but it seems like the color would be way too dark on me. Kinda weird that it works on nearly every skin tone.

Hhhmmmm...sounds interesting and there's going to be a Benefit sale in November. Uh oh...
whistling.gif

Originally Posted by KristieTX /img/forum/go_quote.gif I saw this in Sephora the other day and was really interested, but it seems like the color would be way too dark on me. Kinda weird that it works on nearly every skin tone. i thought the same, but it looks fine!

when i tried it in sephora on my hand and the feeling of it just made me cringe.

i might try it again if it really is that awsome.

OOH thanks for sharing! Bourjois used to make something like that that came in 2 shades . It was a small orange compact but they discontinued it
frown.gif

It's really cool if you put it on with a damp sponge before the water on your skin evaporates , it looks like tiny snowflakes or the glittery surface of the sea when the light hits it. I think thats the whole concept behind it is that it reflects light so your skin looks flawless . Just be careful when taking photos , the bourjois one reflected the flash like crazy!

Back