Benefit's Some Kind-A Gorgeous

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Angie /img/forum/go_quote.gif Crap...now I have to go buy it...I'll be going to Sephora on Thur LOL let us know how you like it!

Originally Posted by katrosier /img/forum/go_quote.gif OOH thanks for sharing! Bourjois used to make something like that that came in 2 shades . It was a small orange compact but they discontinued it
frown.gif

It's really cool if you put it on with a damp sponge before the water on your skin evaporates , it looks like tiny snowflakes or the glittery surface of the sea when the light hits it. I think thats the whole concept behind it is that it reflects light so your skin looks flawless . Just be careful when taking photos , the bourjois one reflected the flash like crazy!

cool! thanks for the tip
smile.gif

I have it, been using it for a few weeks and love it! It really blends well into the skin and i wear a little powder over it.I would definately buy it again.

sorry no pics. i haven't uploaded them yet and i'm going to bed soon, but i'll try tomorrow!

Originally Posted by broken /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'd like a review later on after you've used it for a while!
wink.gif
you got it, dude.

Originally Posted by laura112 /img/forum/go_quote.gif would you wear a pressed powder over it or does it work as a sort of finisher?? i wear it as a finisher.

Originally Posted by Absynthia /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have it, been using it for a few weeks and love it! It really blends well into the skin and i wear a little powder over it.I would definately buy it again. cool!

Originally Posted by Thais /img/forum/go_quote.gif Do you think it could be used on top of MMU Jen? i've never tried MMU. sorry
frown.gif
i wouldn't know what it feels like.

Looking forward to see the pics Jen! Thanks for the info, too bad we don't have Benefit here.

Yes pleeeeez send us some pics. That would be great. I just cant see how there is only one shade either, very intriguing! What about when you get a tan etc.?

So you can use it instead of foundation right???

Originally Posted by barbiedalchow /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yes pleeeeez send us some pics. That would be great. I just cant see how there is only one shade either, very intriguing! What about when you get a tan etc.?
So you can use it instead of foundation right???

you can if you have barely any flaws. i can't use it alone, though.

Blimey, neither would I be able to then. Ive certainly got flaws. So doesnt it look caked when applied on top of foundation?

okay, i tried taking pics, and you really can't even tell the difference. it might be my lighting, but i keep trying and both sides of the face look the same!
frown.gif

I just saw this in Allure and am really curious about it! Thanks Jen! I'd love to see your pics!

Okay, so I got it in, and I wore it yesterday. I would have taken a pic, but my camera needs batteries, and I haven't had a chance to get any. My skin tone is between beige and medium, but the color still was darker than my skin tone. When I put it on, and bleneded, it looked just like my skin color!! I was impressed. I don't wear foundation, so I could see a HUGE difference! Don't be afraid to try this!!!! This stuff is awesome!!!

Originally Posted by shootergirlnc /img/forum/go_quote.gif Okay, so I got it in, and I wore it yesterday. I would have taken a pic, but my camera needs batteries, and I haven't had a chance to get any. My skin tone is between beige and medium, but the color still was darker than my skin tone. When I put it on, and bleneded, it looked just like my skin color!! I was impressed. I don't wear foundation, so I could see a HUGE difference! Don't be afraid to try this!!!! This stuff is awesome!!! yay! glad it works for you!
i've been trying to get pics of this, but i swear, you can't tell in the pics! you should try when you can
smile.gif

Back