Sign in to follow this  
kuwaitbutterfly

The official Arabic inspirational make up pictures thread

Great looks! Thanks for posting!

Also, welcome to MUT! I look forward to chatting with you. :icon_chee

These are stunning! I tried to view them when they were first posted, but I couldn't get them to load. I'm so glad I tried again! Thanks for sharing and welcome to the site!

have you ever tried to do your eyes shadow like this for any parties or weddings or any occasions?

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

if u want to learn how to put makeup u should have a practice face sheet like i did , print as much as u like and practice everyday

Posted Image

I wouldnt want to distract any attention from the bride, so at a party sure, but not for a wedding. I like to wear neutral/natural everyday makeup to weddings. It also has alot to do with what look I am going for... I love the gold and black one!

I like the first two pics.

I agree with Shanel. At a wedding, you would want the bride to be the center of attention, not the guests. But like going out clubbing with your friends, definately try out one of these looks.

:), I rarely do my makeup the same way, and if it is, its a different tecnique. In the us, its like an un-spoken rule not to look better than the bride, and unfourtunately many brides dont know how to do their makeup, so I couldnt see myseelf doing something hot like that. Its a great place to look good and get leads, but i do that by trying to have my skin looking perfect, and of course my makeup and hair is done in good tase. I love those looks, and maybe i would do something like that for a wedding in some more subtle colors.

I know different countries have different traditions and ways of doing weddings as well. How are weddings in kuwait in regards to tradition etc? My brother in law went to a wedding in pakistan and I guess there it is like a big many day ordeal. Are weddings in kuwait similar?

I'd never be that daring to be honest but the color combo's are great. PS i love the Beyonce pic in your signature kuwaitbutterfly!

Oh you always post the prettiest pictures. I really like doing dramatic eyeshadow. I wear it everywhere except when I have to go in to the office to work.

Nice looks! I would wear it for parties, clubbing, special events with the exception of a wedding. You're not suppose to outdo the bride ;)