The official Arabic inspirational make up pictures thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW!! All of these looks are fabulous. I especially love the lipstick applications that were done:clap

wow those pics are so amazing! don't they just have wonderful perfect skin?? I wonder what foundation they use.........

i totally love this look however I would go for a purple instead of the red personally. The eyeshadows look creamy. I would really love to find out where I can buy these sort of eyeshadows from - I wonder who makes these sort of colours and textures. Any ideas?

Thanks so much xxx

hi sweetie

welcome to mut!the makeup were just gorgeous...do u have any idea what brand makeup they are wearing!

Very Nice, what kind of brand are they? Where we can buy them from? :icon_chee curious!

WOW, awesome pics! Thanks for sharing those!

Big credits to photo editor :clap

These pics are amazing!!!!!Beautiful looks and women,thanks for sharing!!!!

I would love to know what foundations are used,the es are awesome!!!!!:icon_chee

OMG!!! Some of the makeup is GORGEOUS !!! I must admit the Arab style of makeyp is always so bold and looks wonderful!!

Thanks for sharing them!! =]

hi girls

i am rohini..i am an indian living in usa...i came here for my further studies...that arab makeup was so beautiful...even our bollywood makeup is like this....u must have heard abt aishwarya rai...we all just die to see her...ok girls...will keep posting...bye.

Welcome Rohini to mut!!!!!!We all appreciate all types of makeup looks from around the world.Hope you will enjoy yourself here as much as i do!!!:icon_chee:icon_chee:icon_chee

Wow - great pictures - thanks for sharing!

These pictures gave me a lot of inspiration,

this great, beautiful eyes will also look very good on latin dancers!

love, tin :)

Beautiful pics! I just learned a new m/u trick from looking at them to boot!

Back