The official Arabic inspirational make up pictures thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i love henna tattoo

se this picture
cain_b4.jpg

I love mehndi, I had it done few times :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

too bad my boyfriend doesn't like how it looks at all. but I get it anyways :moa:

Here is a pic of mine and my mom's, done by my sister-in-law.

Nowadays I'm obsessed with henna. My grandma used to have henna's tree behind her yard (we're talking about 10-12 yrs ago =P), and now it's gone.

I usually apply it on my nails, as it can strengthens your nails. On the first day it is nice blood red colour, and then it fades into orange after a few days. It depends on your blood really (I don't know how the hell it works, but some of my friends who wears henna still have that blood red colour for weeks!)

Henna is the ONLY thing I will put on my hair to color it ...

any of the commercial hair colors make my scalp break out. Henna gives me wonderful color and shine every time :satisfied:

Hehe yes, you can apply it on nails. We Malays usually do that henna body art thingy when we're getting married. Other than that, it's on the nails. =)

yea! as Slique said, here we will use henna/mehndi during our wedding day. Here, we can get the ready made paste in a cone packaging n the tip part is where u'll apply the mehndi( very fine n u can design ur palm or anywhere of ur body parts)

We have the henna tree in my garden n my mom used to pluck all the leaves n blend into paste n apply on our hair or nails.To darken it, u can add lemon juice n sugar water

Since I was in India, I got a henna job done on my hands, and the lady put lemon juice, sugar and dark tea to the mixture and it turned out really dark. I love henna, but hates the way it looks when it's fading, but like it anyhow...

Nice I love the first purple one and the second attatachment sea blue makeup its looks so fabalous.

Back