The official Arabic inspirational make up pictures thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
makes me happy knowing people dont forget about middle eastern chicks in the world.

finding foundations and stuff is a *****.

:rockwoot: oh wow i looooove these!! I was just thinking that i really need some new ideas for makeup and these are perfect! will definitely be stealing a few of these looks for myself:bandit: . Thanks a lot and keep em' coming!

Wow beautiful websites and hi kuwaitbutterfly it's nice to found another arabic girl here. This forum is fantastic the girls are awsome.

Bassam Fatouh is the best i have his training DVDs amazing and what's beautiful about him he's the master of smokey eyes

wow they r beautiful is there any tutorial in that kind of makeup can anyone help us on that?? pls but make it picture tutoril cause i can't access the videos :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I :heart: these pics and I :heart: you for posting them :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I've actually been on a hunt for Arabic beauty magazines. I've gone to Arabic, Persian, and even Indian grocery stores and I haven't found any. I wish they had books or something for middle eastern beauty. That would help me out big time.

Latest posts

Back