The official Arabic inspirational make up pictures thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is awesome, I had planned to be something like a arab belly dancer for this halloween, yea i know it's a long time from now. But I'm a big halloween freak! so thanks for posting, I need to start practicing my arab make-up.

I lived in the middle east for three years and I can certainly vouch that some of the make up on the local arab women is totally amazing.............dreaming I could do same.......

They 're fabulous. I guess what defines arab makeup is the dark liner all around the eye( together with the dark eyeshadows), it's quite sexy too

I love to play around with henna!! As I cannot get a real tattoo, henna allows me to satisfy my cravings for body art from time to time.

Henna is a type of green powder and is not permanent like a tatoo. It's very deep and after washing it off, it comes out brown or red on your skin. Mehndi is what you call it when you have it on your skin - and usually refers to the art and style. Henna is what use for mehndi.

I love using it - though I haven't in ages.

Back