The official Arabic inspirational make up pictures thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />, I rarely do my makeup the same way, and if it is, its a different tecnique. In the us, its like an un-spoken rule not to look better than the bride, and unfourtunately many brides dont know how to do their makeup, so I couldnt see myseelf doing something hot like that. Its a great place to look good and get leads, but i do that by trying to have my skin looking perfect, and of course my makeup and hair is done in good tase. I love those looks, and maybe i would do something like that for a wedding in some more subtle colors.

I know different countries have different traditions and ways of doing weddings as well. How are weddings in kuwait in regards to tradition etc? My brother in law went to a wedding in pakistan and I guess there it is like a big many day ordeal. Are weddings in kuwait similar?

I'd never be that daring to be honest but the color combo's are great. PS i love the Beyonce pic in your signature kuwaitbutterfly!

Oh you always post the prettiest pictures. I really like doing dramatic eyeshadow. I wear it everywhere except when I have to go in to the office to work.

Nice looks! I would wear it for parties, clubbing, special events with the exception of a wedding. You're not suppose to outdo the bride ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

these are some of arab weddings pictures

G_037.JPG

DSCF0009.JPG

Picture%20399.jpg

02.jpg

DSCF0009.JPG

DSCF0019.JPG

DSCF0010.JPG

Awesome pictures.I love the first two eye looks.For weddings i like to keep my make up classy.but when i go out with my girlfriends ,then i do it a little more dramatic .Im a little more daring if im going to a nite club.The weddings pic are very nice also,my husband is half egyptian but he is so americanised noone would know it.

Great Pix...loved them all...thanx for posting them out..and thanx for the links, they've been handy :clap

These are beautiful pictures kuwaitbutterfly! Thank you for sharing. :clap

I'm karrie from washington state. Keep 'em coming!

Welcome, I too am pretty new. Are you an artist or makeup model or.....?

Those are beautiful. Words can barely describe! Wow I love the eyes! And I guess the flawless skin helps too.......but the eyes! I so want to learn how to do makeup like that. Honestly it is my dream and once my 3 year old starts school, I am persuing some sort of field involving makeup! FUN!

wow, there are some stunningly amazing pics there! makes me feel totally crap when it comes to doing makeup, lol :icon_redf

great inspiration!

Do any of those model have a single pore on them? Can you say air brush and camera tricks and/or photo editing, but honestly they look pretty darn real.........just hard to believe a persons skin can be that perfect!

I just cant get over how awesome those pix are.

These pictures are stunning. The makeup is amazing and the models are incredible! It's too bad we don't see more models like this in North America. In some ways the make the typical faces we see in all the magazines look dull, ordinary. :icon_smil

hi thanx for these wonderfull replies , well am not an artist but i do makeup like artists i joined alot of makeup courses , u know that most of arab makeup artists are visiting the state to give makeup courses for people? u can email them to ask them when r they visiting .

please visit this makeup artist website http://www.bassamfattouh.com his name is bassam he is the greatist makeup artist and email him to ask anything he replies quickly and he visits the United States alot

I posted the links and pics you posted in a bunch of other websites lol I just had to share them! :icon_chee

But I gave you all the credit of course!

How absolutely stunning! What an inspiration and perhaps and idea for a challenge!

Welcome to MuT! I'm Melissa from Atlanta. It's good to have you!

Back