What mascara has given you the longest lashes?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Out of all the mascaras you've tried which one gave you the longest lashes? It doesn't necessarilly have to be your favorite lengthening mascara, it might have given you clumps or smudges, but which one got them the longest.

Mine's is Wet n wild megalash and cg fantastic lash.

Lancome Difinicils with Cils Booster under it. My fav and I will never buy another kind!

Max Factor Masterpiece. I won't use anything else now. It doesn't give much volume but it does make my lashes really long.

Voluminous. a LITTLE clumpy but you can brush them out..give your volume and lots of length. i wouldnt use anythign else..this mascara is perfect

Bourjois Coup de Theatre mascara. It looks like you have false lashes. I absolutely adore it!!!!

well for me its actually the mascara by itself. but i have to have my MF lash perfection brush! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> ima oddball!

Well I'm actually using Loreal Telescopic. I quite like it. It can be somewhat clumpy but gives me long lashes.

Prescriptives Beyond Long or Lash Envy work best for me. I also have Face Atelier's mascaras in my pro kit.

Lash Stylist. But you get soooo much product, you end up with too much gunk! I hate it and love it!

L'oreal teloscopic and Clinique Naturally Glossy (also gives maximum volume and clump free!! LOVE!)

I got great results with Stila Major Lash - it's very smooth (no clumps) and lengthened my lashes very well!

Oh My. L'oreal Telescopic. Just one, yep one coat has my lashes literally touching the tops of my eyelids.

Back