What mascara has given you the longest lashes?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Clinique long pretty lashes. i also use sometimes the primer from UD lingerie & galoshes, it helps.

Some fake eyelashes will always get you the best lashes... but as far as mascara - I always use Revlon Lash Fantasy... It has a primer that you put on your lashes before the mascara... it works great for me.:eclipsee:

Well i have pretty long lashes to start with but I'd have to say diorshow hands down has given me the most amazing lashes they practically reach my eyebrows okay no maybe thats freaky but still amazing lashes long lasting although its a tad on the exxy side im still on my gwps from magazines

HTH

I like my CG lash Exact and Clinique Long Pretty Lashes. I'm going to try the others that have been mentioned especially the Lancome and Dior ones. I have Telescopic and although it makes my lashes very long it is tricky to work with. My HG mascara is Helena Rubenstein Spectacular Mascara but its a pain to get hold of.

I find that any lengthening mascara lengthens my lashes...but I'm not sure I actually like it..

The mascara that accumulates at the end of the lashes looks strange and I just end up breaking it with my fingers :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

covergirl lash exact, but i stopped using it because it tests on animals, now i use one from the body shop

We have to realize though that sometimes when your lashes look so much longer after applying mascara, it's not because the mascara ACTUALLY lengthened and extended your lashes, it's the mascara's wrapping around the very fine tip of the lash made that part of your lashes more visible and created the illusion of lengthening.

Hmmm...I would have to say:

Lash Perfection by Max Factor

Lash Exact by Cover Girl

so far...:beiss:

I ordered mirenese secret weapon, so I'll let u know when I get it what I think.

Back