What mascara has given you the longest lashes?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loreal telescopic for the longest lashes. Doesn't lend any volume though at all.

Clinique long pretty lashes, but i usually combine it with UD lingerie&galoshes primer to make them thicker.

maybelline illegal lengths is good, and my clarins one is pretty decent too, still havent found the holy grail mascara yet :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />:D

Edit: ooh, and if you only had money to buy one (cough) would you get defencils, or the cils xl primer stuff?? Just out of interest :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I like Max Factor Lash Perfection and L'Oreal HIP. The HIP Volumizes and lengthens IMO.

I bought the DiorShow today. I can't believe I paid $23 for mascara. I am out of my gourd!

I had the telescopic from Loreal and I can't stand it. It was so gunky and gloppy...I'm not interested in it anymore.

For me, The best Mascara I have ever used is DEFINATELY Covergirl Lash Exact. I Just started using it about 1 month ago and it has given me the longest and fullest lashes I have ever had :rockwoot:

MAC mascara X and Max Factor Lash perfection, which happens to be my HG mascara

i second the lancome definicils w/ the cicil booster xl under it...i have also tried a benefit one my friend had and and seemed good too...

if i could only buy one i would get the definicils....i sometimes just use that and skip the booster if im in a hurry.....and they have bonus time a lot so buy it then and you get the free goodies :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back