What mascara has given you the longest lashes?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ou, I`m totally "in love" with my YSL`s volume effect "false lashes" mascara

Though not my favorite mascara-- Maybelline Lash Stylist made mine the longest. I'm finding that if carefully applied, Max Factor's 2,000 Calorie mascara can get you REALLY long lashes and volume. I'd recommend it to anyone!

I use false lashes so for me length isn't the issue but when I go without the lashes I love Max Factor 2000 Calorie mascara.

well ihave a few combos that work realy well for my weird lashes!

HIP mascara, then used my MF lash perfection brush to striaghten it up

loreal telescopic then the MF brush....

Maybelline Illegal Lengths which has been discontinued :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> so the best thing I've found so far is Avon's SuperFull.

the newest one from l'oreal...with that weird brush.but i just recently bought fiberwig and let me tell you-it works!

Maybelline's Full & Soft! Long, lush lashes with no build up and the lashes stay soft. I keep trying other brands and coming back to this one, my HG!

Another vote for L'oreal Telescopic. It definitely provides great length - especially noticeable for me if I curl the lashes first. It also has a part of the brush/wand that helps to comb through the lashes to work out any clumps. (Although I've had some problems figuring the brush out!).

Ok, I have to try Lancome Definicils and DiorShow now, you guys have me lemming just about every makeup item under the sun!

And I haaatee L'oreal telescopic now, its just clumps terribly on me...though actually, now that my Max Factor Lash perfection has dried out (of course!) I might try this brush with l'oreal telescopic and my HG Clinique Naturally Glossy and see if that makes a difference..

Interesting exp.... :glasses:

Latest posts

Back