What mascara has given you the longest lashes?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My favorite right now is L'Extreme, but I'm thinking of getting Definicils too! I also have Estee Lauder Projectionist, but L'Extreme I would say is My HG for right now until I get to try Definicils.

Telescopic is pretty good - no volume tho.

But the thing with clumps, people adding from the base of lash too much - just manuever the wand on the top lashes only for less clump to none. Make sure there isnt a lot of mascara to begin with anyway...

i use CG lash exact and believe it or not AVON's super full mascara is awesome. I tried it on a whim and now I'm hooked.

I thought I'd found my HG with Lash Perfection but the tube dries out too fast. Therefore, I purchased Loreal Telescopic and yes it does lengthen but the clumping can be a real &itch! If only the brush came out of the wand with less product. The constant cleaning is very wasteful.

The best I have ever used is Maybelline Intense XXL Volume + Length. It has the two part deal. The white separates and lengthens. Then the black adds the volume. Super great mascara!

Diorshow. I kept hearing raves, so I finally tried it...it seriously makes me look like I have falsies on. I love it so much! Definitely my HG mascara.

Diorshow Mascara. Expensive, and doesn't stay fresh in the tube for a huge long time. But when it's good, it's great!

i used to use this one by bare essentials, i wish i remembered the name. it had a werid applicator. it worked really well but after awhile it kinda started to clump together..it was weird...so is wtiched to loreal hip and im still lovin it.

I had to update my post. I just got a new XXL (Intense type) tube this week. I used it yesterday. The package stated "NEW - More Volume, More Length". It seems to be much improved. Not that there was anything wrong with it before! :rotfl: My lashes were much longer and fuller than with the original tube. I also tried applying the black (part 2) without wiping it (remove excess on wand). I normally wiped the old tube wand to prevent any clumping. I had no clumping with the new tube. I just couldn't believe the difference! :patches:

Also,Blink has one that makes tubes on your lashes and doesn't smear or rub off. Take it off in the shower. Little tubes fall off.

C

Latest posts

Back