Are you a girly girl? A tomboy? Or...?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am a girly girl. I wish I could be more like a tomboy but I'm not. Now I don't faint at the sight of dirt or anything but I don't like getting my hands dirty or getting dirt up under my nails. I will if I have to, and I won't complain and have a hissy fit, but I don't like it. I love to go fishing but I don't like having to bait the hook because it's gross. But I don't make a big deal out of it because I don't want my husband to think I am a sissy. On the other hand, we have an RV and I will crawl all around on the ground to get the lynx levelers put down, or put the wheel chocks down, etc., but when it comes to hooking up the sewer NO THANKS!

i used to be a major tomboy. like i hacked my hair off so i could be more like a boy and i wore boy clothes.

then little by little i got more girly. until now. i still have tendencies to dress like a guy, like on reg days or for punk shows.

girly girl for sure.........but i don't mind getting down n dirty!!! i go camping w/o electricity or running water.........it shocks ppl!!! mind you i put some mu on b4 i leave the tent!!!

I guess im more of a girly girl but only when it comes to makeup. Im not too much into clothes. Im in no way a tomboy though. lol

More girly-girl now then I was before.

Especially ever since hanging out with a bunch of girly-girls. Ha.

Im pretty much a girly girl. But it's not so much who i am, I used to be pretty tomboyish, in the way i dressed and acted(not being afraid of touching gross stuff) but last year i developed Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.

So not being clean really freaks me out now

I see myself more as a tomboy than a girly girl.

Getting into MU definitely made me more girly I think.

Super girly girl for sure here!

I've never been camping before, but my boyfriend has told me that he thinks I would die.

Girly Girl..lol was just thinking about this the other day sometime when i want to be comfy and casual etc i dress myself all 'tomboyish' so im a real girly girl fake tomboy if that makes sense. i dont have the sense of style to pull off tomboy though people just look at me funny....:eusa_whistle:

I think I'm a bit of both...although I would definately classify myself more girly girl cuz of MU and the way I dress. I love shopping and despises BUGS (ick) but I don't mind playing/watching sports, playing vid games, or talking about the latest gadgets/electronics. *shrugs* maybe I'm a nerd...lol. I usually hang with guys more often than girls. My guy friends think of me as one of the "guys" since I can talk to them literally about anything and not make a big fuss out of it. They also know I don't play...you piss me off, you will feel my wrath. I threw salsa and blue icing on this guy at a houseparty last wk and everyone was just shocked since they didn't think I would do it. (lol, long story) but boy was the guy PISSED...I ran upstairs and locked myself in my friends bedroom. I heard the salsa clung to the kitchen walls...heh :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

lol blueangel.

i've always more or less been a tomboy. but when i wear makeup i tend to be more girly. lol, but i can speak like a guy, i do it often, so it pisses off everyone but the guys. once guys told me i was like the perfect friend for them, except i don't play videogames (or so rarely it doesn't count).

according to my friends and SO, I look, talk and act like a girl, but think and drive like a man. Haha, not sure what that means except because i look and talk so girly, people expect me to be kind of snooty and narrow minded, but I'm not, LOL.

After I found a dead scorpion in my sleeping bag while we were camping, I refuse to go. Hehe, I do have some breaking points!

For the most part I am a girly girl. I don't like to leave the house looking bad, I have to be clean and smell good, I am very emotional, I like to dress nice and have nice things...but the one thing is I loooove football!! That may make me a little tomboy-esk LOL!

I'm a girly girl in most ways. I love make up, shopping, hand bags, getting dressed up, scream at the sight of spiders and snakes.. all that girly stuff. On the other hand, I would much rather hang out with guys, I love to fish, be outdoors, go camping, etc. I guess I'm just a weird combo of both!!

well.. I love summer dresses (wear these most of the time during the summer lol..), high heels, shoes in general, lingerie, chick flix, candies, puppies, kittens, teddy bears and the color pink... Dreaming of getting married one day and having a beautiful outdoor wedding.. Love girls nights out.. watch too many reality tv shows...

haha I guess I'm all girl..

Weird thing is, I often get along better with guys!

I hate kattyness... :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Oh and I go crazy during soccer season when Holland plays :biggrin:

Back