Are you a girly girl? A tomboy? Or...?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can never be girly-girl. I am such a tomboy, i can't even watch romantic movies. I get along with guys more.. i have more guy friends then girls.

but I love MU and Dressed up.

Im a girly girl tomboy! Straight up!

I wear pink all the time and yet I wear alot of fitted boy type clothes and I have alot of basketball shoes (because I get them in pink! Adidas rocks!).

Which brings me to... I was both in my basketball team and chearleading squad (which doesnt make sense in an all girls catholic school btw - it was more like a dance team) and I also did ballet.

I collect stuffed animals and I play videogames hardcore (FPS ftw!)

Other stuff: I LOVE cars and fixing up cars (I know the difference between my transmission fluid and my oil etc etc etc), I love guns, I love football, and I am in a sorority.

And ofcourse I LOVE MAKEUP!

Growing up, I was a total tomboy. I preferred hot wheels cars to Barbies, and my brother and I were best friends. We would run around the neighborhood with all our boy neighbors. I thought the girly girls I knew were weird. lol.

When I was in high school, I got my hair cut so it was about 3 inches long and bleached it and spiked it. I dressed in D*ckies and jeans with patches and wore chuck taylors and pyramid belts. I would go to shows with my guy friends because none of the girls we knew liked the bands. lol.

But recently I've learned to accept my feminine side. lol. I've grown my hair out and even started wearing pink! And I found out that I love heels! lol.

I guess I'm a little bit of both. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm definitely a girly girl. I love makeup, clothes, purses! I HATE bugs, especially spiders, I almost faint when I see one!

On the other hand, I love watching sports- especially basketball. In high school, I was voted "sports fanatic" because I've always loved watching sports!

Im not sure, I mean I don't dress like a girly girl but I do wear makeup and stuff like that. Im probably a tomboy or something I mean I like getting my hands dirty and stuff.

I'm a girly girl on the outside, like with my clothes and general demeanor, but on the inside I guess I'm more tomboyish. I love hiking, camping, manual labor, etc, as long as I can look good while doing it and get cleaned up afterward.

Growing up (Junior high and Highschool) I was more of a Tomboy, I liked hanging out with the guys and didn't really know how to dress, but now I'm more of a girly-girl. I have become more emotional, aware of my appearance and I couldn't change a tire to save my life. :doh:

ima total girly girl....

no bugs n spiders for me

dont like getting dirty

i ALWAYS wear gloves to clean something...like the bathroom! *egh*

im not much for playing any sports either haha

i like the indoors...i went on a camping trip with my mom n some girlfriends and we ended up going to a hotel instead....but that was like 7 yrs ago.

Lol, the only thing that ties me and females is makeup. And maybe the way I dress sometimes. But thats about it. I hate the way usual girls act and do so I steer away from that as much as possible. Its just not me. Im way laid back and love watching football and act like a total guy. So you guess you could say Im a gay man trapped in a womans body LOL since I prefer guys still. My best friend calls me a really pretty dude :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

hmm I am not sure what i am I love the color pink and love to shop! And get my nails done and toes! Go tanning! But on the other hand i love to fish and go camping go boating and tubing and ride wave runners and 4 wheelers! lol And ride fast in hot colors :rally_drive:

A mixture of both. I love clothes and makeup but don't mind getting dirty and mucking about - depends on my mood really.

I'm a total girly girl. I love makeup, perfume, shopping, clothes, shoes, bags, pink, ect. I don't like getting dirty, care much for cars or video games, hiking, camping, hate bugs, don't care for the majority of sports, just total girly girl lol

Latest posts

Back