Facebook

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I got Tonys approval since this is like MySpace only cooler!!

U add friends by names `

Mine is Ricci Lee

Facebook | Welcome to Facebook!

You can add applications to your page (really cool) and find long lost relatives and friends from Highschool

I found 4 cousins and My extended Aunty I havent see for 10 years

Please add me Id love some friends on FB

I have a facebook, but I never check it. Haven't added pictures in months. I'll add you, and I think I'll put some new pics up.

You would if u discovered the Applications

Originally Posted by MindySue /img/forum/go_quote.gif i dont like facebook much

yea i have facebook too, and i'm glad they added the applications bc it was getting boring lol

I have Facebook
smile.gif
My best friend got me onto it... I thought it was great because I found all these people I hadn't seen or heard from since I was like, 7 or 8 years old! The applications they've been adding are pretty cool. Ricci, I'm going to add you, I'm Hilary Hopkins.

I agrree with u Coloricious

Ok Hilary I added you

Kim all u do is post your facebook name and we can just add u

I have FaceBook
smile.gif

Keely MacDonald!

PS batty, I can't get over how cool your name is. I'm so jealous
frown.gif

biggrin.gif

I havent messed with FB in a while. Maybe I will, I never even heard of the applications.

Originally Posted by mrs.jones1217 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I havent messed with FB in a while. Maybe I will, I never even heard of the applications. i have the fortune cookie application
biggrin.gif

Yeah, I got it. Sort of a waste of time, but it's good if you wanna check out photos or albums of people. Good for stalking too!

My bro got me into facebook, it's a fun way to procrastinate at work!!

I'm Sal Johnson on there.

I aded u but u newver active on facebook

Originally Posted by AngelaGM /img/forum/go_quote.gif I added you=)

i have facebook.. it's cool, there's so many people on there that i haven't seen since gradeschool..

you guys can add me if you like: Denise Dercksen

Back