Facebook

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I added you Dee
smile.gif

I have a facebook account, but I use my myspace more than I do my facebook.

My name on there is...Rebecca Helm.. if anyone wants to add me

I'm lost on how it all goes. Haha.

It's more disorganized than Myspace, not much of a fan of it.

Most of the people I found are all folks who go to College... aka, none of my closes friends. Haha.

But meh, Celia Annabelle Z.

Kee, I don't know if you're added on mines? I just don't get how it all goes or how to approve.

approve thro email its pretty simple actually exactly what is it u dont understand? maybe I can help

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm lost on how it all goes. Haha.It's more disorganized than Myspace, not much of a fan of it.

Most of the people I found are all folks who go to College... aka, none of my closes friends. Haha.

Kee, I don't know if you're added on mines? I just don't get how it all goes or how to approve.

Yep I use facebook..

my name is Eden Small

thanks for the add batty!

everyone feel free to add me lol. I forgot to mention that part.. duh!

Originally Posted by Battygurl /img/forum/go_quote.gif approve thro email its pretty simple actually exactly what is it u dont understand? maybe I can help I dunno. It's so cluttered. Maybe that's why I don't like it.
But thanks for the heads up...

I knew youd like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U get the drink? yet? lol

Thanks for the kiss!

Originally Posted by mrs.jones1217 /img/forum/go_quote.gif K, Ricci, you might have gotten me hooked. Give it a chance ashk Mrs Jones she loves it lol Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif I dunno. It's so cluttered. Maybe that's why I don't like it.
But thanks for the heads up...

Yes, love i got it. Sent you one in return. maybe we can get drunk together.

LOl the drinks looks so yummy

Originally Posted by mrs.jones1217 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yes, love i got it. Sent you one in return. maybe we can get drunk together.

Originally Posted by mrs.jones1217 /img/forum/go_quote.gif K, Ricci, you might have gotten me hooked. Woooo!!
rockwoot.gif
Celly, give it a few days, I didn't like it right away either.

But then, if not many of your friends are on it then maybe it won't be as fun =/

Eden, I added you
smile.gif

Rebecca, there are so many rebecca helms! which one is you? LOL!
tongue.gif

lol Is there really? lol Well it says I'm 19 and from Sydney, if that helps? lol

What's your name on there Kee and I'll add you
smile.gif

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm lost on how it all goes. Haha.It's more disorganized than Myspace, not much of a fan of it.

I agree cellycell. Im too confused. none of my friends use it yet anyways

Back