Facebook

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet, I accepted
smile.gif
And added a few other lovelies on here too.

nooo offence but how can facebook be confusing? I think its just you dont wanna try ?

Originally Posted by Jesskaa /img/forum/go_quote.gif I agree cellycell. Im too confused. none of my friends use it yet anyways

I forgot to add my name up here.

Katherine Jones. There are like 3 pages. When I searched mine was the first that came up, but just in case... In the pic I have blonde curly hair and a pink monroe stud, and I'm in the Greenville, NC network.

Now wait i understand now why it would be confusing lol sorry but try anyways!!

Originally Posted by Battygurl /img/forum/go_quote.gif nooo offence but how can facebook be confusing? I think its just you dont wanna try ?

Courtney & Cell I added u!

Originally Posted by dioraddict_xo /img/forum/go_quote.gif Im Courtney DePledge
smile.gif

Add meeeeee!!

That was fasts!! yay!

Originally Posted by Kee /img/forum/go_quote.gif Btw guys, our MUT FaceBook currently has 41 members!!!
rockwoot.gif

Yep! Sadly, most of them aren't current MUTers, but lets hope they fall in love with MUT and join
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Right now I think there's only about 10-15 MUTers on the friends list
frown.gif

Facebook is so much fun, I love how it is organized, much more efficient and interactive than Myspace, IMO. I check my facebook every day
biggrin.gif
I won't say what my name is here though, because I would like to keep this info of the public forums
smile.gif

May I add u ?

Originally Posted by vanilla_sky /img/forum/go_quote.gif Facebook is so much fun, I love how it is organized, much more efficient and interactive than Myspace, IMO. I check my facebook every day
biggrin.gif
I won't say what my name is here though, because I would like to keep this info of the public forums
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Kee /img/forum/go_quote.gif Woooo!!
rockwoot.gif
Celly, give it a few days, I didn't like it right away either.

But then, if not many of your friends are on it then maybe it won't be as fun =/

Eden, I added you
smile.gif

Rebecca, there are so many rebecca helms! which one is you? LOL!
tongue.gif

yep yep i got the add!
rockwoot.gif

Originally Posted by Jesskaa /img/forum/go_quote.gif I agree cellycell. Im too confused. none of my friends use it yet anyways lol wow it so weird to hear that your friends don't use it! Everyone out in the GTA uses facebook INSTEAD of myspace now lol!

Yea Eden, Facebook is taking over . . . none of my friends ever log onto MySpace. Neither do I, actually! LOL!

I use facebook and dont use myspace, i find the myspace layout and design very cluttered, which has put me off.

x

Originally Posted by xmayax /img/forum/go_quote.gif I use facebook and dont use myspace, i find the myspace layout and design very cluttered, which has put me off.
x

I agree i have both a facebook and myspace page but I never use myspace anymore!

I'm so late to this, but i've added courtney, eden, aprill, aquilah, and ricci?? add me!! Michelle Jones; Montgomery, AL network

Back