Facebook

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sure do!! Me and my friends are all addicted!!

add me
smile.gif

(no emails allowed)

We should start a makeup talk group!!

Yay I use facebook to,... MY name on it is TylerD
smile.gif
However IM on the computer once a month not even haha so I never go on it much.

I think this should be a sticky along with MySpace one whatcha think?

I'll try to add you guys who posted your info when i get home but i may forget, my job has facebook and myspace blocked.. but not youtube,how dumb. If not feel free to add me and when i get home i will get it (April Williamson)

I kinda quit using it.I just didnt think it was as fun as MUT.I dont think I could remember my login info now anyway.

I love FACEBOOK and I'm currently addicted to it. I find myself logging in about 5-10 times per day.

I'm on Facebook too....lklmail (same as my username here and MySpace). Would be glad to see anyone there!

I have facebook, but I never really use it. It gets boring after awhile. However, it has come a long way.

i love facebook - it is so addictive, especially when you find a lot of people you know on it! have fun with it!

i love facebook too. i used to just use myspace and i had a facebook but thought it was stupid... but i got used to it and am addicted. :] i rarely use myspace anymore.

I honestly hate face book. Ughhh.. But sadly I own one! LOL

Nathalie Nguyen is my name! Please come say hello to me!

Originally Posted by Ricci /img/forum/go_quote.gif I got Tonys approval since this is like MySpace only cooler!!
U add friends by names `

Mine is Ricci Lee

Facebook | Welcome to Facebook!

You can add applications to your page (really cool) and find long lost relatives and friends from Highschool

I found 4 cousins and My extended Aunty I havent see for 10 years

Please add me Id love some friends on FB

Hi:
I'm also on Facebook. You can add me using my name Leza Rawlins.
icon14.gif

Happy New Year to all.
15d.gif

Latest posts

Back