Share your Pet pictures

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello

i was thinking that could be fun if we introduce our pets to each other

here are my babies,

the female(the big one) is Duchesse

and the male is Gucci

both are pomeranian and in their "puppy uglies stage"
img0312zb1.jpg

lol I'm pretty sure there is a thread on this but I'm a v. proud furbaby mother so I'll post my gorgeous bunny's photos...

102_0364.jpg
000_3968.jpg
000_3971.jpg

Rosie your bunny is so cute.

My brothers wife wanted to get rid of her bunny because she has too many pets..I wanted to take it but i don't know how the cat would like it. lol

Not as cute as Yours lol. I have a Cat named Baby Dumpling, A bunny named Young Jibbs, and a Dog Named Reece.

The cat and bunny dont look to good in photos lol, but heres my dog.

She was about 10 weeks in this pic:

Reece010-1.jpg

This is her at about 18 weeks:

ReeceShnugglePufffff035.jpg

And now at about 7 months:

skinnyyy038.jpg

skinnyyy036.jpg

Oh heres Jibbs!!:

Pictures075.jpg

Reece is an English Mastiff Brindle, She'll grow to be around 200 pounds.

jibbs is cute! and a pimp by the looks of things! LOL.

Btw, Pat, the breeder told me that cats and bunnies don't get on too badly. You could always introduce them and see how they go.. my rabbit wouldn't be scared of a cat for 2 mins, he nudges us to get us to move out of the way so I imagine a full size bunny could take on a cat if my mini bunny could take on me! LOL

This is my Casey. He's such a goof.

The pups were my old roomates dogs. They were "Chugs" Chiuahua/pug mix. I miss them

000_0466.jpg

000_0052.jpg

dogs.jpg

Oh funny stuff. I swear to god Casey is sitting on my computer desk watching me do all this!
laughing.gif

Originally Posted by Sirvinya /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oh, he's not snarling in the last pic. That's his "omg!! Throwtheballthrowitthrowit!!!" face. Ahahaha that made me laugh!
Cute pets everyone. And since I wont refuse an excuse to flaunt my baby...

Here is HARLEY (short for Harley Quinn from Batman - NOT Harley Davidson - and yes she is a girl). She is about 2 years old and last time I weighed her was 16.6 lbs but sure doesnt feel like it. She is a mix breed (terrier / something in the bichon family I am guessing - and have gotten maltese, havanese, coton detulear and even poodle as her mixes.)

She loves her fluffy white squeak toys because they look like her. She loves belly rubs but hates the vet and the groomers or any sort of grooming. She prefers to be scruffy. She also knows quite a bit of tricks!

harleypigtails3.jpg

More pics in my profile.

Awww, I love everyone's babies.......I haven't transferred all my pics to my new computer but this is of my moms dog that I took today. She is a 4 year old mini dachshund named Gretchen and she is so spoiled. She is begging but she does it very quiet and ladylike.

ImportedPhotos00057.jpg

ImportedPhotos00003.jpg

Originally Posted by Saje /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ahahaha that made me laugh!
Cute pets everyone. And since I wont refuse an excuse to flaunt my baby...

Here is HARLEY (short for Harley Quinn from Batman - NOT Harley Davidson - and yes she is a girl). She is about 2 years old and last time I weighed her was 16.6 lbs but sure doesnt feel like it. She is a mix breed (terrier / something in the bichon family I am guessing - and have gotten maltese, havanese, coton detulear and even poodle as her mixes.)

She loves her fluffy white squeak toys because they look like her. She loves belly rubs but hates the vet and the groomers or any sort of grooming. She prefers to be scruffy. She also knows quite a bit of tricks!

http://www.sajedene.com/hostings/har...ypigtails3.jpg

More pics in my profile.

SO SO Cute!!

Lmao you all have these little bitty dogs that weigh under 20 pounds while i have a 200 pound mastiff on the way. It makes no sense!!! my 6 month old is already 70 pounds.

Another dachshund owner here.
smile.gif
My mini girl who turned 4 2 months ago.

0117e3e1.jpg

This is Gigi with her ribbons from our agility trial.

112507_3073.jpg

Picture from the trial.
biggrin.gif

I am a proud mom.
laughing.gif

stry1.jpg
this is stryker he is 6 months old now and weighs about 80 lbs.

teq2-1.jpg
This is Tequila he's still small.

Originally Posted by puncturedskirt /img/forum/go_quote.gif SO SO Cute!! Thank you!
I must admit I am jealous of all the daschund owners - I want one too! I really want a lot of pets (more than children atm - yeah I might grow up to be "that lady")

Back