Share your Pet pictures

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is my baby girl Miss Eva. We believe her to be German Shepard/Pit mix. She is the most loving, sweet, affectionate dog I have ever had. She's also extremely smart....so smart it's scary. I love my baby girl!

Originally Posted by amoxirat /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I used to have a rat when I was younger!  I loved that little guy~
Originally Posted by Dragonfly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I had a rat named Rachel, about 7 years ago. She was a beautiful hooded rat - silky grey hair and big pink ears!

I use to enjoy putting nuts on the couch. She would grab as many as possible and try to hide them behind a cushion.

Then I would retrieve them and put them back on the couch. We'd do this until I got tired...

Anyways, she was a gentle old soul and a real treat to have in my life.

Sadly, she developed a huge tumor. I believed that she was in pain so I had to put her to sleep.

In my opinion, the only thing wrong with rats is that they don't live long enough.

It's so great to see that other people love ratties as much as I do! A few of my friends are really squeamish of them and won't generally come near them. These are my first two lil guys but I would definitely have more, their personalities are so easy to fall in love with!

I have heard that tumours are common, sorry to hear your girl had to suffer that :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> and yes, I was shocked to hear how short their lifespan is :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

All the pets on here are great, but what a face Miss Eva has. She looks like a pup who could definitely get into a little mischief haha :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> It's worse when you have a hard time disciplning them because they're just so darn cute. 

Awww she reminds me of my Boonie Dog (thats what they call the mix breeded do here on Guam) we think she might be German Shepard to but were not sure.
She is about 5 months old
:) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
My dog gives me the same look your dog is giving lol
 ​
 ​
 ​
Quote:
Originally Posted by P.I.T.A /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Here is my baby girl Miss Eva. We believe her to be German Shepard/Pit mix. She is the most loving, sweet, affectionate dog I have ever had. She's also extremely smart....so smart it's scary. I love my baby girl!

hahahahahaahaa, those faces make it really hard to discipline!! your baby is soooooooooooo cute!!!!!!! That face!!

Many cute pets, I really hope there are only pet with meï¼
patches.gif

We have 3 dogs.

Mochi the Boxer (pictured@3months) and Maya the Boxer mix (7)                           Libby the German Shepherd (9)

My Maggie, who is all of 17 years old, playing. It so rarely happens, I am so glad I was able to get a picture of it.

This is my little bear!!:) His name is, Stinky. <<< Yes, I said it right. His name is Stinky because

he is all black except for a white stripe that is on his chest. He is such a little sneak

and is a very big diva (he always has to have his way!) He's 3 years old right now, almost 4!

He is a pomeranian/chihuahua. We also have his sister, Lilly. She looks simlar to him, but has a few different looks.

He's always sleeping! :)

This is my Jadey <3 I rescued him from my ex's backyard when he was 2 months old: This is Jade now, he turned 2 in April: And he likes to drink out of the toilet...The sad thing is he actually taught my DOG how to drink out of the toilet.. We made it 15 years without the dog drinking from the toilet lol.

Originally Posted by eclipsechick08 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This is my Jadey <3 I rescued him from my ex's backyard when he was 2 months old:

This is Jade now, he turned 2 in April:

And he likes to drink out of the toilet...The sad thing is he actually taught my DOG how to drink out of the toilet.. We made it 15 years without the dog drinking from the toilet lol.
Awwww, so cute!!! I found my cat in my backyard 6 years ago.

LOL@ him drinking out of the toilet and teaching your dog to
rofl2.gif
  Too cute.

Noah is so adorable.

ALL the pets in this thread are so cute. I am a huge animal lover. They're beautiful!! My brother has a German Shepherd, they're adorable.

Back