Share your Pet pictures

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Meet Mocha :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> He is very friendly. My mom and baby niece opened the restaurant one day and he followed them in. We tried looking for the owner but he/she was no where to be found. There was no signs that someone was looking for him AT ALL. I'm so glad that he's mine now :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

He was very dirty and skinny when we first got him. Now he's healthy and big. The 2 pictures above is when we first got him. His hair is very tangly and the only option I have is to shave him. I'm gonna do that very soon. He's gonna look different but I have to do it for him :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Ooh, I could post a thousand of these, lol.

This is my big daddy, Fuzzman.  He's the alpha male of my chinchilla herd.  Currently I have two adult males, two adult females, 3 "teenage" males, one baby female, and one baby male.

Training is coming along quite well with him.  He's learned that if he runs to the edge of his cage, we'll give him a treat.  If we don't, he's learned to stick his little paw out of the cage and grab your shirt and tug, lol.  Soon he'll have us housebroken and everything. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

His hammock is too small for him, but he still loves it. (Note, this was in the middle of a cage cleaning, so excuse the naked cage, lol).

Happiness is a pink plastic house full of volcanic ash.

Back