Best deep conditioner?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Try deep conditioning with coconut oil. Do a pre-wash treatment with lots of warm coconut oil. Leave in for 30min, then wash out. I've been doing this pre-treatment before every wash for a couple of weeks now, and my hair feels great. I dont use conditioner anymore... my hair also looks shinier, and fuller...

I swear by Biolage Conditioning Balm. I use it as a regular conditioner but if I want a deep treatment I slather it on and leave it in for like 20 minutes.

Originally Posted by pure25honey /img/forum/go_quote.gif I just bought the Ojon stuff so Im gonna try that. I heard it was really good. i tried this and it made my hair really oily, but my hair is kind of thin so that could have contributed to the outcome.
i like queen helene cholestrol conditioner and an old fashion heat cap.

Originally Posted by greeneyedangel /img/forum/go_quote.gif I like Biolage too. Or Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Conditioning Masque I use this Neautrogena mask, about once or twice a week, and it does wonders for my curly, frizzy, dry, fine, and thick hair lol. Keeps it under control. Love it.

sally's has a deep conditioner it's by l'oreal and it's called nature's therapy or something like that. This stuff has awesome reviews. It's in a yellow tub with an orange cap and smells YUMMY!

Bumble and Bumble is awesome. Expensive but worth it if you only use weekly.

Joico K-pak is a popular choice.

A cheaper option that I also like is ION effective care treatment from Sally Beauty.

Originally Posted by bronze_chiqz /img/forum/go_quote.gif Redken Heavy Cream.Just apply and leave 15 mins with hot towel.Fab hair after that! I recommend this too.

Originally Posted by Jessica /img/forum/go_quote.gif I swear by Biolage Conditioning Balm. I use it as a regular conditioner but if I want a deep treatment I slather it on and leave it in for like 20 minutes.
iagree.gif
Biolage is now my HG!! The hydrating is great and so is the Ultra hydrating!! My hair is very thick and dry and this works wonders on it!!

I use Coconut Oil and leave it in my hair for about an hour and then rinse it out with shampoo.

where can you buy coconut oil? I've been looking around the shampoos at walmart, but can't find any.

I am obsessed with Ojon Restorative Hair Treatment (think that is correct name). It is a harder oil that warms when you rub your hands together. You put it on, saturate the hair and scalp, and personally I leave it on all night and put this terrycloth shower cap on my head with my hair tied up.

You can also leave it on for 20 min then shampoo. But afterwards make sure to shampoo really well, 2x if needed to get the oil out, condition and your hair is FABULOUS! OMFG...

I also like the Aveda Color Conserve deep treatment that they have. That I will use in the shower after shampoo and I put it on after I washed the color out of my hair as well and left it on for a good 5-10 min before rinsing and my hair feels fabulous and non-damaged.

Sebastian Laminates Masque ;-) It has a smooth slippery texture that allows to spread easily without frictions and leaves hair supple and shiny after rinsing :))

i use garnier fructis 3 minutes masque. its great. makes my hair completely silky, especially the day i use it.

THE BEST, BEST, BEST is Kerastase Oleo Relax Masque!!
smile.gif
It's expensive, but you can find it in travel packs and you REALLY don't need to use much. It is very concentrated. I have coarse, wavy hair and it's bleached and straightened with a flat iron regularly, but it's so soft and smooth from using Oleo Relax. I also use Unite Eurotherapy 7 seconds leave in conditioner. I am so happy with these two products, I will NEVER use anything else. Heaven forbid they ever get discontinued. They are really that good!

Good luck!

Back