Best deep conditioner?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The suggestions are great - I tried the vinegar trick and couldn't believe how fresh my hair felt.

Link deleted per TOS

Use olive oil or coconut oil. You can even add it to your conditioner. For a deep conditioner, I use Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition. No silicones for my CG hair.

Redken All Soft Heavy Cream! But I leave it in my hair for at least and hour!! It dramatically helped.

I also had a hairdresser say any conditioner would work as long as you keep it in for an hour. 

Any of the Moroccan Oil masks are amazing. You put it on wet hair in the shower and then wash it out and shampoo/condition as usual. It gives your hair great shine and helps prevent/repair damage.

The other day when I was home, I noticed my hair was pretty dry.  I decided to do a treatment.  I ran out of my go-to L'oreal masque so I put some olive oil in a bowl. Heat it up in my microwave for about a minute.  I then added my conditioner in and mixed the two together.  It felt amazing going on my hair (btw dry hair is always best to do a treatment over) I then put a cap and I just left it on for a few hours while I was just lounging around my house.  If you have a hooded dryer I suggest sitting under it.  After I took the cap off and let it cool a little.  After I just washed my hair out and it felt amazing. Didnt need conditioner - but I used some on the ends anyway! O:) My hair is soooo smooth now!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Arianna
heart.gif

Back