Best deep conditioner?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i second the Sally's little tub of L'oreal Nature's Therapy deep conditioner...it makes my hair smooth as glass instantly

other ones i like: cantu shea butter deep treatment (walmart, fat orange tub), neutrogena triple moisture conditioner (not labeled as a 'deep' conditioner, but really thick and good)

Originally Posted by kaylin_marie /img/forum/go_quote.gif Joico K-pak is a popular choice.
A cheaper option that I also like is ION effective care treatment from Sally Beauty.

I definitely agree with that. Though I hate the smell of Ion.

I'll jump on the Biolage train, too. I *love* it. I also really like Pantene's deep conditioning balm (comes in a tub, just like Biolage's), for when I don't want to spend the money on the expensive stuff.
smile.gif

Quote:
Joico K-pak is a popular choice.
I swear by Joico K-pak Intense hydrator treatment for dry, damaged hair. It's my HG conditioner. Every time I used it (a few times a week) everyone would tell me what great hair I have from strangers to my boyfriend. And the days I don’t use it, I don't get any hair compliments, hahaha. So I started using it everyday because my dry, frizzy, wavy hair is in LOVE with it! It absolutely makes my hair manageable, smooth, shiny and NO FRIZZIES! It's the ONLY conditioner I have run across that really deep conditions.

My hair is so healthy right now that I don't bother with deep conditioner, but when it's dry, I love the Neutrogena Mask too. Joico K-Pak is excellent too, though costs a lot more. I love that it smells like a bakery, too.

I really, really (really!) like Bumble & Bumble Super Conditioner. I can use just a bit, and leave it in for a short amount of time, or I can leave it in longer, and the results are always great. My hair is colour treated, and thin.

I have dry curly hair and these work perfectly for me: Garnier Fructis 3 minute mask, L'oreal Vive Nutri Gloss conditioning treatment and coconut or olive oil.

I agree with using the Ojon Restorative Treatment. I really helps dry and damaged hair. Actually, I like to mix it with the Tawaka Rejuvenating Cream and leave it on overnight. Definitely makes hair smoother and more manageable.

Ojon Restorative Hair Treatment and Garnier fructis strength and shine mask. My hair is dry, damaged, coarse, frizzy, chemically treated and it definitely helps make my hair more manageable, really soft, less frizzy, and shiny. Btw, if you use too much Ojon treatment, your hair will be oily. So if you use it, only use a little if your hair is oily. My hair soaks it up so I use a little more than what they say to and it works great!

I use Nexxus Humectress conditioner every time I wash my hair and leave it in for 30 minutes for a deep conditioner.

I 3rd the L'oreal Nature Therapy however mine has a green cap but its from the same line & called Mega Moisture Moisturizing Creme. I also like Vatika's coconut oil (I buy it at Health Food Stores or you can find it at South Asian stores). My blog has some pics of both products.

I used plain old olive oil b4 i washed the other day (cos i couldnt get my hands on coconut) and had gvery very good results. better than i have had with bought conditioners.

Other deep treatments that i loved, and workled over time were Tigi Dumb Blonde and Redken (big gold tub, cant remember name right now) and Joico K-Pac was fantastic!

Oh ya, And ti-Gi chocolate Head! Divine!!

[SIZE=10pt]The best conditioner I have ever used is Pro Naturals Moroccan Argan Oil Conditioner, the argan oil hydrates and strengthens my hair making it nice and healthy. Plus the extra shine is appreciated! Frizz is gone and hair is made much smoother.[/SIZE]

The best deep conditioner I have used is Kerastase Masquintense.  It's a bit pricey, but my small tub lasted nearly a year.  I used it once every two weeks or so.

If you're looking for something inexpensive, the Aussie 3 Minute Miracle deep conditioner is great, as is the Neutrogena Triple Moisture Mask! I've tried the Macadamia Oil Deep Repair Mask as well, which is pricey but works really well also!

Ive heard of using coconut oil. Should it be just any old coconut oil or do I have to buy a superior brand. Do I need to heat it up first?

N x

Okay, here I have one question.

Do we still need to use conditioner even after getting Brazilian deep treatment??

Well, I suggest you to use Rusk Sensories Wellness. This is the best choice for many and it hydrates all types of hair..

Back