Too Hoochie?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok, I really like the way this Guess? dress looks.

But I keep going back and forth on whether it's a little too much on the hoochie side or not. lol. I really can't decide. Do you guys think this is ok to wear, or is it too over the top? My judgement in this department isn't always the best. lol.

It comes in black or white.

389378_fpx.jpg

Originally Posted by SimplyElegant /img/forum/go_quote.gif I think it's fine unless the white is completely see through. OMG...that would be bad! LOL!
rotfl.gif

I like it! Am I remembering correctly that you're a bit on the short side? If so, you can get away with it easy. Us shorter can usually get away with a little more than taller ones.

i think it looks great, but if you're concerned then you could always layer something on top.

i really like it, and like ticki said you could always put something on top.

Thanks for the ideas, ladies!

Originally Posted by mrs.jones1217 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I like it! Am I remembering correctly that you're a bit on the short side? If so, you can get away with it easy. Us shorter can usually get away with a little more than taller ones. Yep! I'm 5'0". I hadn't thought of that, but you're definitely right!

It reminds me of that dress that Cher wore in Clueless and the dad says, "It looks like you're wearing underwear." Sorry, but it does. What about if you get cold and your nips show through?

Originally Posted by shyiskrazy2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif It reminds me of that dress that Cher wore in Clueless and the dad says, "It looks like you're wearing underwear." Sorry, but it does. What about if you get cold and your nips show through? Oh, I always wear lined bras to prevent that. You make a good point, though! It does look like that dress! LOL! Too funny...

I like it as well! I think as long as there are no visible panty lines then it'd be fine. And, as the others have said, it really depends what you wear it with. I'd go with a ballet flat or a lower heel if you're worried about looking hoochie, lol

Originally Posted by shyiskrazy2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif It reminds me of that dress that Cher wore in Clueless and the dad says, "It looks like you're wearing underwear." Sorry, but it does. What about if you get cold and your nips show through? LOL! That's what I was thinking.
I think it would look nice in black.
smile.gif

i think it looks pretty and not hoochie at all. i think white would look classier than the black though

Back