Too Hoochie?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like it. I don't think it'll be hoochie at all unless if your boobs pop out like Kim Kardashian.

I actually thought it looked somewhat conservative. I don´t mean that in a bad way though. I guess that shows what I´d consider hootchie, that dress is tame!

I think you can get away with a lot more hoochie, Shaundra lol. You´re a petite girl, I really can´t imagine you looking hoocie at all!!!

it would be classier in white, imo... also, to turn down the "hoochie factor", my rule is the shorter the dress, the shorter the heel.

I don't think its hoochie at all. I thought of clueless as well. I was just watching it last night lol

Originally Posted by bia910 /img/forum/go_quote.gif i really like it, and like ticki said you could always put something on top.
dito.gif

It's a very cute dress, not hoochie AT ALL. Just make sure it's not see through. And it has more length than most mini dresses, so you're ok here

Oooooh I like it!!!! Are you getting the white or the black??? OR BOTH!! haha I dont think its hoochie at all, very form fitting but very classy at the same time!!!

lovely dress. dont ever get a dress in white..like another users said, it maybe see-through. on top of that, white dresses are so hard to maintain. they get dirty really easily and youll probably have to bring it to the cleaners often. also, they tend to make you look bigger than you really are. since its so fitting, it may over-accentuate slight buldges here and there. even if youre petite itll still do that.

i say get it in black.

it's cute,, and it will look good on you coz you petite right??? you can wear something on top if you are uncomfortable...

layering on top can be good.. and the black would look good with a small cardigan and some pumps or cute heels for a more proffessional look!

I like it. If you have the body for it, bring it on!!

I know I couldn't because of my bust area and hip
frown.gif
but wish I could.

Latest posts

Back