Too Hoochie?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it looks good. Either one would be a good decision. Just hope its not see through. That would suck. Lol.

I find it to be very nice looking and for the hot ass weather we're receiving, appropriate.

GUESS has really nice clothing. I think white would look best on you.

I think it's cute. With the right accesories it'd be great
smile.gif

Thanks for the input ladies! You've really brought up a lot of things for me to think about!

if you're young, petite and in shape (which you are!) i think this dress would be gorgeous. i don't think it would be considered hoochie. it would be hoochie if any of the items above were lacking! then i say walk away! lol~

If you have the body for then wear it!!!! You'll look hot and feel good about yourself. Great self-esteem boost!

It's cute, it reminds me of "Cher's" dress in Clueless, only a little bit longer.

Maybe w/ a cute belt around the waist or a little cardigan if you feel too exposed.

EDIT: Lol, I didn't read before posting that someone said the same thing about clueless I guess it really does look like it then!

Shaundra, you buying it online or at the store?

Cus if you are getting it the store - try it on and take a picture of it to give us a better feeling on how it'll look. EVEN THOUGH I think it looks nice and would like nice on you and Celly is bomb-ass for her opinions, haha. Kid, I keed.

HOOCHIE?!

Lmao..i havent heard that word since 98' haha my middle school years.
rotfl.gif

but anyways, black is sexier. I would buy the black one. but then again if i had the "body".

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif Shaundra, you buying it online or at the store?
Cus if you are getting it the store - try it on and take a picture of it to give us a better feeling on how it'll look. EVEN THOUGH I think it looks nice and would like nice on you and Celly is bomb-ass for her opinions, haha. Kid, I keed.

I'd prefer to get it from the store to make sure it isn't see-through and I get the right size! lol. This is my final exam week, but maybe this weekend I can stop by the store and see if I can get some pics in the changing room! lol!

Originally Posted by XkrissyX /img/forum/go_quote.gif HOOCHIE?!

Lmao..i havent heard that word since 98' haha my middle school years.
rotfl.gif

but anyways, black is sexier. I would buy the black one. but then again if i had the "body".

OMG...I was a Junior in high school in 98! lol!

too hoochie WHAT?!

why?! Because it is tighter against the body than most dresses in style now?

Naw girl the length is great, there is a modest neckline that doesnt show cleavege but also doesnt choke you and that broad is just WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too damned skinny to be wearing a white dress whoever that model is wow gain some weight!

Back in my skinny days- i had a white dress, similar to that. It's summer! It's going to be hot!

Just make sure it's not see through and you dont buy a size too small, and you'll be fine.

Originally Posted by brewgrl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Just make sure it's not see through and you dont buy a size too small, and you'll be fine. ditto,
Plus yr short and skinny, you could murder this dress, easy...

On this model, the dress doesn't appear hoochie. Place this dress on a more buxom person and we'd have a problem.

Latest posts

Back