Age You Started Wearing Makeup?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What age were you when you started wearing makeup? I was about 15, but when I started wearing it on a daily basis, I think I was 17. The thing is, I'm now 33 & I STILL have yet to find the perfect makeup, foundation especially, for me!

I was 12 and I started off wearing bright red lipstick. I thought that I was hot then.But after thinking about it, I totally was NOT!

Hope you girls get your HGs one day soon!

I played with nailpolishes, lipglosses and eyeliner through my childhood but I guess I started fiddling with foundations, mascara, shadow etc. when I was 13/14. And it looked crap, LOL.

around 13-14. just eyeliner and lip gloss. nothin big. lol

i still totally love NYC eyeliners.

I started wearing foundation (if you consider that make-up) this year. I'm 19. But I started wearing mascara/eyeliner at 15. ;D

I started wearing lipstick at the age of eleven, but only after school and on the weekends. In the eight grade I started adding on and I have been a total makeup fanatic for almost fifthy years. OMG

I had my first play with makeup at 5 years old for dancing concerts and started wearing it regularly when I was 14

I started wearing eye makeup (not including concealer) at around 14 and them eyeliner at 15. I didn't do any of they full foundations until maybe less than a year ago right before i turned 20.

I liked to play in my grandmother's mary kay as a kid, but I didn't really start wearing any until I was 17.

I've been wearing makeup(mascara & lipgloss) since I was 12 or so. When I was 13 I starting wearing mascara lipgloss one shadow and eyeliner. And at 15 I started trying to apply it the 'proper' way. Still working on it
frown.gif

l/g, light shimmery e/s, and mascara @ 13

colored e/s, eyeliner, l/s, l/l added to the regiment @ 15/16

Foundation, concealer, blush, bronzer, highlighter completing my look @ 20/21

I wore powder and chapstick at 12.

I started wearing foundation around 14, I think...to cover up acne.

I didn't wear makeup on my eyes, lips, or cheeks until I was 18/19.

I guess I started wearing make-up when I was about 12 but that was pretty much bad messy eyeshadow and clear mascara
tongue.gif
. I started wearing 'proper' make-up such as concealer and black mascara at 13 or 14 and by 15 I was wearing foundation because I was self-concious about my dark circles.

I was 13 when I started wearing makeup...But I only wore eyeshadow and gloss...and then year after year I would start adding something else...As Foundation I used Maybelline 3 in 1 Foundation stick....OMG! LOL

I started around 8th grade so 12-13ish and then once I got into highschool I started wearing a lot lol I always wore really dark black/maroon eyeshadows and experimented a lot more back then, then I do now. I guess I'm more worried about what I look like now haha

Back