Age You Started Wearing Makeup?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:| I started wearing a full face (but mostly natural colors) since i was in gr8 or 7 soo. i was like 12 or 13 but i started wearing it before that

at the begining i remember wearing green cream eyeshadow from revlon and crappy covergirl foundation cause i had acne then mascara, l/g....suprisingly, it took my a long time to discover blush..and now its my favorite part!!

I started when I was about 12-13 I remember i first tried at school with my best mate she lent me hers. we wore brown eyeliner and a little pressed powder, I wore more as I got older when the spice girls was out! lol

Did anyone have nazi parents when it came to makeup? I had a few friends when I was young who wouldn't let their daughters touch it till they were a certain age.

My parents never cared, I know I've had makeup kits to play around with since I can remember, I first wore makeup seriously in 6th grade, mascara eyeshadow, simple. But I have been wearing it daily since 7th grade.

I started at 13 with L'oreal Lipstick in Brazil Nut and Wet n Wild black eyeliner. gone are the days.

I started when I was about 13, but not a full face or anything. Back then I was all about lipstick, so I would wear some mascara, a little eyeliner and lipstick. Oh, the days before I developed an addiction to eyeshadow.. life was so simple back then....

marchmellow.gif

I started when I was in grade 5, and I just wore eyeshadow. I'm glad I don't have any pictures of me wearing it..probably looked horrible.

I think I was about 13, although I don't remember what I wore. I know it was by Stila.

I was about 11. I loved lipgloss first, but I also believed in Shine Free face powder and a little eyeliner.

I've worn a full face since I was about 13 [i was obsessed then... not so bad now!] But as a kid I used to wear it for special occasions or being on stage etc.

I think it's really odd when some parents try to stop their children wearing makeup - it's part of growing up and a sign that the child wants to embrace adulthood. It's just experimentation.

I started using eyeliner, bronzer, lipgloss and lipstick in 13.I still do not use foundation, powder and rarely use eyeshadow and blush.

I think I was 12. I regularly wore gloss, mascara, and loose powder.

Kayra, I don't use foundation either
smile.gif
. It would probably be a good idea for me to do so though.

I was eleven. Wow it seems too young now that I'm a mom and my oldest is ten. I started wearing foundation right away but didn't start on mascara until high school. I went to a strict Christian high school that had in the rules that we weren't supposed to wear eyeliner. So I ALWAYS wore my eyeliner.
rockwoot.gif

I tink i was 12... i wore a little eyeliner, mascara n lip gloss.... once i started i wudn b seen dead without it...

Back