Okay, be honest here...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Who actually uses a concealer brush? I don't, even though I probably should. (I should add, I use concealer for my undereye circles).

If you do use a brush, which brush do you recommend?

Nope! lol!

It's easiest for me just to use my fingers. I get the best results that way.
smile.gif

I use my concealer brush... for paints and eye primer, and to blend in my highlighting stick (which is basically a concealer) around my mouth to keep my bright lipsticks in place and with a super defined line.

other than that, I use my highlighting stick and a small foundation brush under my eyes, looks more natural, and gets it done in one sweep.

I don't use concealer much, but when i do, I use the benefit concealer brush, i really like the bristles (synthetic taklon bristles). I also use it for paints as brewgrl mentioned above.

Nope... I use my fingers too... I use a foundation brush for foundation.... guess now I'll have to go out and buy another bush?? Where will it end? hahaha

I ALWAYS use a concealer brush especially to highlight above the brow & above the lipto make it straight & of course for the under eye area!! I have 5 concealer brushes I love em lol from different brands too

I definitely do... I use the #213 brush for undereye or sometimes my #217. For breakouts or concealer on the face I use the #194 or #219.

I use to use a brush, but I had no control over my application so now I use fingers when I do use concealer. But I have no need for concealer now because revlon colorstay does such a wonderful job at covering
biggrin.gif
I hated my concealer days.

I do use a concealer brush - the BE maximum coverage. I'm not sure if it's the best brush out there but it's the one that I have
smile.gif
I find that using a brush helps greatly over using my fingers though.

I use a brush. I use a dense eyeshadow brush, one meant for the lid. It's a really good brush because I barely need any concealer that way.

I use a sponge. I tried using a concealer brush a few times, but I can't get a good blend.

Nope. I like using my fingers for concealer...

I use to but it never gave me the best results and seemed to take my face routine a little longer if I used a brush.

I use the NARS 07 concealer brush, but now that i'm thinking about it I don't know why since I end up blending it out afterwards with my finger LOL

I don't wear concealer everyday, but when I do I use a brush. It seems to blend better than my fingers.

I have one that I tried to use at first, but it was just too extra...so now I just use my fingers. I get better coverage and control, and it just seems to blend better (I mainly use it for under-eye circles too).

I use a brush when I'm going around my lips or my eybrows for perfect definition and then blend the edges with a sponge. When I'm covering pimples and such I just use my finger.

I use a brush for my concealer because I like the fact that it can get into the fine lines. I've collected so many brushes over the years; I just use the one that is not currently pegged for one particular task.

Back