Okay, be honest here...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't used to but now i do. I still pat my concealer lightly with my hands bc i feel it melts the product a little more.

Oooh I use a concealer brush. I have several but the one I use the most quite honestly is a cheapie from E.L.F.

Originally Posted by SimplyElegant /img/forum/go_quote.gif I use a brush. I use a dense eyeshadow brush, one meant for the lid. It's a really good brush because I barely need any concealer that way. I do this as well

no honestly, i had the 194. but it was so difficult to get into the places where concealer needs to go. I was like whatever. set the brush down and never used it again. I'll stick to my sponges. ;D

I have a concealer brush but I don't actually use it for concealer. That's partly because I don't really use a concealer. I use YSL Touche Eclat instead.

I use one, by ELF (eyeslipsface.com). Its the only one they have and its $1.00.

I'm guilty of using a concealer pencil, blending with my finger tips, then going over it with liquid foundation and setting with powder. It gives me the best coverage. No brushes for me. The pencil is super convenient too.

I also use concealer for my undereye cirkles, I use a sponge, It's by a department store here in holland...

Not sure if the have it abroad :S

Hi:

When applying concealer, I use taklon brushes (personally and professionally).

I use my fingers, the warmth seems to soften the product. And a funny little thing I was taught, your ring fingers are your weakest fingers. So use them to apply eye products so that there is less pulling on the eye area. Not sure how true this is, but it couldn't hurt!
smile.gif

Well I tried using a brush with my concaler this week... and I hated it... I can blend it in so much nicer with my fingers than with the brush... That's for the Durma Blend concealer I use....

I use the Lumiere 'Detail Concealer' brush... then blend with my fingers! lol

I have several tbh LOL I usemineral concelaer for my undereye circles and i use a fluffly brush-like overall e/s brush,works great
smile.gif

Back