Okay, be honest here...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
defiitly, but depending on how much coverage i want i sometimes apply it with my fingers!

Depends. I either use my finger, or my Laura Mercier concealer brush. I really like the results when I use my concealer brush.

I use a smokey eye brush:

yhst-62631412086066_2004_6434400

Pursebuzz mentioned it on one of her videos so I tried it -- covers sooo much better than using my fingers or a regular concealer brush. I've only tried it with a stick concealer tho.

Sometimes I use a brush, sometimes just my fingers. I really like the precision concealer brush from Smashbox.

Using fingers are my choice. I've tried a concealer brush but it feels strange using it. Besides, fingers give quite good application anyway.

I normally start off with a brush but end up using my finger, it's blends in better for me with my finger.

I use my mac concealer brush for concealer and like Jen said I use mine for paints and paint pots too....

well, i do have a concealer brush (from Sephora), it's quite good except i use it for anything BUT concealer
laughing.gif
either to pat mineral eyeshadows on, or to apply lipgloss on, as i have a few in small pans that are too messy to be applied with a finger.

I've never tried using a brush for my concealer, I just use my fingers and it seems to work perfect.

i don't, because i don't have a concealer brush LOL

i use a small eye shadow brush to deliver concealer to my face (tap here and there), then i use my finger to smooth it out

Well, I dont usually use concealer; I find that applying my foundation under the eyes does the trick for me just fine. When I use a liquid foundation, I like to apply the foundation as a concealer under my eyes using the Sonia Kashuk blending brush. I get a more natural application with this.

When I use mineral foundation, then I apply it nder my eyes with the BE concealer brush.

Well my concealer comes in a clicky pen that has a brush on the end but I only use it to put the concealer onto my face and then I blend with my fingers. I think fingers are a bit easier to blend with.

Back