What do you use to apply liquid foundation?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Brush? Whats your fav foundation brush? also..what foundation brushes can you recommend to me..

Sponge? Do you wash it? How often?

Fingers?

I use the Ulta Professional Highlighter Brush.

2145440.jpg

MAC 187 Brush. I waas my brush ever 1-2 weeks.. and even then i just pour brush cleaner onto a napkin & run the bristles over the damp napkin.

I used to use the brush but I always switch it up. As of now, I am using my fingers.

ooo sunshine i have there burshes also very nice brushes!!

Umm im waiting for my 188 brush..but atm i dont wear any cause i havent found one i like as yet...

ooo sunshine i have there burshes also very nice brushes!!

Umm im waiting for my 188 brush..but atm i dont wear any cause i havent found one i like as yet...

I use a brush... Don't remember the name... bought it at Walgreens... and I love it over using sponges or my fingers...

I toss it up between my MAC #190, MAC #184 or a foundation sponge, it all depends on what type of look I am trying to create.

I use a thin sponge because it gives me better coverage than a brush. They're cheap at CVS, so I switch them out regularly.

MAC 190 - most of the time

fingers - blend out stuff

Sponge - to clean up eye mistakes. Throw these out when yr done...

I'm not convinced about the 187 anymore, lol. But now I want the MAC 109...

fingers

MAC 190

MAC 187

My MAC 187 is a new acquisition and so far it's what I like best

i use the foundation brush from the Body Shop. I love it!

ETA I clean my brushes at least once a week.

I used a Mark foundation brush before but for liquid I really love the Mac 190. I haven't use the 187 but i'm sure that'd be a better choice.

Back