What do you use to apply liquid foundation?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by MermaidAlyss87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif the Mac 187the Sonia Kashuk Nylon Foundation Brush 15

the skunk brush from Sonia Kashuk. It's like the 187 from Mac

the Chanel Foundation brush

how do you like the sonia kashuk skunk brush?

Originally Posted by Sunshine80 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Right now I'm using this Bamboo Brush from Ecotools and it's very soft
Ulta.com - Cosmetics, Fragrance, Salon and Beauty Gifts

laughing.gif
i have been wanting to try this brush for so long and finally saw it at my local rite aid today..but i promised myself i wouldn't buy makeup or makeup brushes for a while
frown.gif
but maybe i'll make an exception..ha
do you like this brush? i want to try a brush like this..i dont know what it's called though

ecoTOOLS-Bamboo-Foundation_F424AF61.jpg

how do you apply foundation with this and not get streaky lines?

i use mac's 187 allllll of the time for liquid. well, i use it for cream too, but i don't use that kind anymore.

Originally Posted by Pomander_ /img/forum/go_quote.gif I didn't know you could use a brush for liquid foundation!! If it's the kind you squirt out of a bottle, do you just squirt it onto the brush and brush it on?
I always just use my clean fingers.

I usually put the foundation on the back of my left hand and then apply with my old bare minerals kabuki brush. It works surprisingly well
smile.gif

I use a tapered paint brush. but now im usuing my fingers because ive noticed i dont need so much coverage.

I'm one of the few that prefer using a sponge, mainly because I feel that a foundation brush gives me too much coverage, and comes off a bit too airbrush and fake looking. A sponge gives me the coverage, but a more natural finish.

Back