Do you get any magazines?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Does anyone subscribe to any beauty/makeup type magazines? like Cosmo or Lucky or stuff like that?

I had a free subscription to Lucky a couple months before I got into make up and I threw all the magazines away because I never thought Id use them.

Just curious about everyone else magazines subscriptions

I only subscribe to Makeup Artist Magazine & The MAKEUP Mag by Kryolan LOOOVe them

hmm Thanks everyone. Looks like Allure maybe the magazine type that Im looking for..kinda looking for something that is like this forum but in a magazine. Stuff with makeup, hair care, body care, and skin care...looks like allure takes care of that.

and if you subscribe you get a free makeup bag

Latina, Glamour, Allure and Marie Claire. The only mags that I can read from front to back and know I'll enjoy it all.

Shape and National Geographic.

My bf gets ESPN and Maxim. Typical Y chromosome...

I hardly ever read magazines, I only ever read them in doctor waiting rooms and stuff. I really like Marie Claire, mostly because they have the most accurate starsigns I've read in ages

Allure and US Weekly... my US Weekly subscription is up though, I'm not sure if I will renew because I don't really miss it.

Allure seems to be the common magazine here. I just ordered a 12 month for 12 dollars. Not bad at all. I even got a free tote and make up bag...we'll see if they send the free tote.

Thanks everyone

I subscribe to thirteen minutes magazine. It's an asian american magazine, and the spreads and all the pictures are just gorgeous! The pages are nice and thick so you can really keep these magazines around for a long time. They make the most beautiful magazines. Simple but glam.

~Cindy

I don't have subscriptions to any just because sometimes I'm not interested in whatever is in that issue so I don't want to have to pay for it.

The magazine I buy the most regularly is Elle.

Does Sephora count?? LOL! I'm sure it doesn't but I don't have any subscriptions to any magazines.

I get Glamour, Allure (which I LOVE), InStyle, and Lucky because it was cheap. Probably won't renew Lucky, but who knows.

I also get Rachael Ray Mag, and Food Network magazine.

Not really, there's one i like called mode&travaux (makeup, beauty in general and DIY activities), which is interesting and less commercial packed than others. I absolutely hate Elle, don't see the point of buying a catalogue of ads, and Marie Claire i don't like it much because the selection of products in their articles isn't imo the best.

Oh I forgot I also get In Style and Marie claire. Some of the ones I listed earlier are only b/c my mom gets me subscriptions. It's like, "Mom, I dont need Southern Living." She insists I need it for the recipes, lol.

The only one I've subscribed to is InStyle. But I pick up some others like Glamour, Allure, Elle, Lucky or Nylon every once in awhile.

Back