Do you get any magazines?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Marie Claire and Teenvogue

I used to get Lucky and Seventeen but now I just visit the websites to save on expenses.

Originally Posted by MakeupByMonet /img/forum/go_quote.gif I only subscribe to Makeup Artist Magazine & The MAKEUP Mag by Kryolan LOOOVe them I thought that I read on the Makeup Artist Mags website that they sell at Barnes and Nobles, is that where you buy or do you just order of the site?
Also, how do you subscribe to the makeup mag?? I love kryolan products, i've never tried em' but they seen really cool...them and graftoban.

Thanx girl!

I would LOVE to receive Glamour but unfortunately I can't afford it. I used to subscribe to SHAPE though.

Oh yeah Playboy , Penthouse, etc.. LOL

Ok not really . I dont subscribe to any magazines at all. I will occasionally flip through a magazine if I at the store or if I am waiting at the doctors office. Thats about it. I generally dont buy any magazines and rarely read them.

lol my post is changed already. I saw that posting about the $5 InStyle special a while back, so in about a month I'll be getting InStyle, Elle, and Allure...and now I've been checking Amazon regularly to see if another $5 that I want shows up! haha. I caved LOL

Back