Do you get any magazines?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't subscribe to any mags, but I do have a strong tendency to pick up and purchase the latest Allure.
smile.gif

I get Allure right now. I just signed up for Food Network Magazine and O Magazine (both were $12 for the year). I used to have People (for about 15 years) but just let that lapse.

i just get a different magazine after ive finished another one to read on the bus. i usually get cosmo or company or something like that

I used to buy so many magazines and then i started relising how much money I wasting on them and stopped but the last year or so i have srtarted to get into the habit of regularly buying one or two mainly a weekly magazine we have in the UK called Look, though I have recently started to relise again how much money imw asting as sometimes i buy them and flick through it but never actually read it properly so it's a waste really.

i loooove reading magazines but its such a complete waste of money.

if you go on mygazines.net you can read some magazines for free
smile.gif

I get whatever gives free subscriptions.

I just signed up for free Spin, Weight Watchers, and Latina - waiting for them to come.

Right now I'm receiving Self and Women's Health magazines for free.

I think my Cosmo one ended too....

...they make great bathroom readings, lol.

wow I was curious about this too, because I've never been big on magazine subscriptions, but I've been told that I should start studying them for make up and outfit tips. Sounds like I should pick up at least an Allure, and maybe a Glamour. and InStyle?

Originally Posted by LIVINGcute /img/forum/go_quote.gif I subscribe to thirteen minutes magazine. It's an asian american magazine, and the spreads and all the pictures are just gorgeous! I hadn't ever heard of this magazine until I got invited to some party/event of theirs about a month ago, but I was out of town so I couldn't go. What kind of magazine is it? All I found out about it when I looked into it was that it featured asian americans, but that to me sounds like a reallllly generic genre!

I had a subscription to seventeen, but I feel like I'm about to outgrow it!

I also had a subscription to cosmo and I really like it, but seeing 50 GREAT SHOWER SEX MOVES on the cover was embarrassing because my mom picked up the mail, so I'm not gonna resubscribe until I get my own place.

I ordered some sweaters from Ralph Lauren and got free magazines. Elle, Elle Decor, Blender(music magazine which stopped publishing so they sent me Maxim,which I gave to my boyfriends son), and Harper's Bazaar

I used to love Vogue and Elle but money's tight nowadays so I read the Sunday supplements. Most of the mags here in the UK are filled with the vacuous wittering of minor celebrities. To see some little tramp doing the rounds of the mags with the last one saying 'my real story', makes me want to barf. All those hard working nurses and care workers who have been through college and are working really hard for very little money whilst the airheads make piles of cash from blond out of a bottle and a pair of fake tits.

Back