Revlon Photoready Powder and Foundation

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

internetchick

Beauty Blogger
Reaction score
I saw this mentioned in a beauty article, but I have never heard of it. I haven't really looked at drugstore makeup in awhile, so I am not sure if this is available near me. I am intrigued by it. Has anyone here used it? They are supposed to come out with/have already put out a Photoready foundation that is supposed to be the drugstore answer to MUFE HD foundation.

PhotoReady.jpg

Image Source

I've seen it mentioned on blogs before too, but have never seen it in a store...I'd love to see a review or hear from anyone who has tried it. I wonder how it compares to their Colorstay foundation?

I might check this out. I haven't set foot in a drugstore in a few months and I love Colorstay. I liked the review but only the foundation interests me, not the powder. I like that it has a pump
smile.gif
!

I heard about it, seems like there is some shimmer in the product? Some people don't like the shimmer, but I've also had others say that it was unnoticeable...Won't really know until more people use it..Guess the jury's still out.

That is one thing that concerns me. I don't want a shimmery face. I hope they have testers in store.

Originally Posted by Orangeeyecrayon /img/forum/go_quote.gif I dont think this line is going to hit markets till spring of 2010 I think that's what the review here posted mentioned but luckily some drugstores are already rolling it out
smile.gif

I haven't read about it on my favorite beauty blog so I don't know if I would chance it! I like to read reviews first before I buy... otherwise it always tends to end up disasterous.

I found this video review:

I'm still wanting to try this out! lol! Has anyone found it in stores yet? What do you think?

I've seen a lot of people on MUA use this lately, it looks promising! I definitely saw this at CVS when I was downtown the other day. I doubt it'll be out in the burbs yet though.

It was on sale in the ad when I did my last haul but the store didn't have it yet. I give a few more weeks. I like the video you posted Shaundra. I'm glad to see someone with a very similar skintone test it out so I know that gives me more hope. The real test will be in the summer and against my blemishes that are fading but this looks very promising. And that ecotools bronzer brush looks awesome too. I can never have too many buffing brushes lol.

Back