What are you doing now?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm sitting at my laptop looking at hairstyles and makeup i want to learn how to do while im attending Ogle. I'm excited and wishing i could start this week but i start next week.

trying to stay awake .. had a hot steamy bath with Lush bubble bars and Im so sleepy

About to head back to bed. Got up for a drink
smile.gif

i've just got up and i'm drinking my cup of tea. about to start on my revision for today. hurrah!
frown.gif

I'm sat on the floor on my laptop drinking hot chocolate and trying to resist the urge to get back into bed because I'll never get back out and I have to go to work! =[

Just woke up and going to take a shower... Then head off to work. Zzzzzzzzzz

Trying to find a good price for one txtbook so I don't have to pay the full price
smile.gif

Umm.....now I'm listening to the music I just put up here, lurking on Twitter and finally typing up a post for my blog. It's long over due!

Got up at 5am, had one cup of coffee, read the sports section of the paper, posted to FaceBook, did some SEO on three sites, working on the data feeds for MUT's homepage, picked my nose, blogged about the NFL, check my fantasy picks, and plugged in my iPhone...other than that, NOT MUCH!
wink.gif

I'm watching a recording of Battlestar Galactica: The Plan while typing on MuT and waiting for TV By The Numbers to post the overnight ratings of the TV shows last night to see how Chuck did. lol.

I'm a nerd.

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm watching a recording of Battlestar Galactica: The Plan while typing on MuT and waiting for TV By The Numbers to post the overnight ratings of the TV shows last night to see how Chuck did. lol.
I'm a nerd.

Me too i love battlestar! lolI am browesing MUT and my tech forum TPU

About to go grocery shoppin with my great grandma

waiting for dominos here, mmmmmm might meaty and texas bbq love tuesdays buy 1 get one free! bargain

^ Noooo! Don't mention 2-for-1 Tuesday, I'm trying to resist the urge!

I'm about to make enough couscous for two people and eat it all myself.

I've gotten up. Done and hung up 2 loads of washing. Unloaded and re loaded the dishwasher. Made a cup of tea, sat down and am now browsing through MUT
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back