What are you doing now?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Having a glass of Merlot, and ready to place an order for "AquaHolic" eyeshadow from Te'a Maria Minerals. It should be quite aspiring drinking Merlot! LOL

bored sitting at my laptop laughing at what my bf just said

i just realized in 2 days itll be my 8 month anniversary with him 2 days ago was the anniversary of us moving in together im sooo happy i have him!!!
love5.gif

Watching the snow outside my window and desperately hoping something comes from the three jobs I've applied for this week. Urban Decay, Ann Summers & Kath Kidston. Please, please, please, please, pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaase let me get a new job before I lose my mind!

Good luck Holly!
smile.gif

I am currently comparing different laptop brands.. I need a new lappy and am going nuts/getting confused by all the different types. Oi!

getting ready to head of to my great grandmas learning how to knit today

got a job interview at Dennys i hope i get it i need the money...

sitting in bed on the laptop thinking i should probably go to sleep soon but instead im wondering which film to stick on

Randomly searching anything and everything on the internet until I can remember what it was I came on to do in the first place... I thought of it when I was making my lunch... turned on my laptop and completely forgot..!

Posting, wondering about what i'll cook for lunch, and watching my cat sleeping on my bed *eyeroll*.

Listening to music from 'NANA'... (loved that show!!) and singing along, checking out random threads on MuT and BG.

Back