What are you doing now?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Before being on MUT I finished applying the first coat of paint on my living, hallway and dining room walls.

Having a break from cleaning. The back part of my house flooded last night, so I've been frantically cleaning all morning, wet soggy carpet is just so disgusting!

I'm waiting for my fiancé to get out of hospital.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by GillT /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm waiting for my fiancé to get out of hospital.
frown.gif
Is he okay?
I only just got up (at 1pm!) and I'm checking my emails and deciding where to start with the tidying/cleaning.

Yeah he's OK now but they still aren't sure what happened. They're thinking kidney stones but it might have been something else.

I'm going to go visit him at 3pm and hopefully he'll get out today.

I should do some tidying and cleaning too. However, I'm too lazy. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Sitting in absolute agony! Got some samples of a new tanning cream from a sales rep, tried it and Im BURNT TO A CRISP
frown.gif

Ouch!! Didn't know tanning creams could burn, Gina! I'm getting ready to go out and shovel snow!! Fun!!

Originally Posted by Karren /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ouch!! Didn't know tanning creams could burn, Gina! I'm getting ready to go out and shovel snow!! Fun!! Went to the tanning salon to test the cream.....poor decision I know. Going to the doctors soon...

recovering from being up all night at the the Dallas Burlesque Festival which was fun

relieved the my mother-in-law is out of the hospital still worried though 50-80% blockage in an artery in her neck

and been cleaning most of the day waiting for my husband to get home

Just fed the fish and they will be going to bed soon (once their aquaium light is shut off)

Back